What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Maximum speed achieved with your RCZ

A

Anonymous

today i pushed my 156thp rcz on the highway achieved 226 km/h in a long straight line, what was you maximum speed achieved? (say rcz model and max speed)

A

Anonymous

yep i hit 72mph but the spoiler was in high position for some reason.

A

Anonymous

72 MPH are you nuts :eek:

Thats just crazy..... :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

;-) lol people, we all love stage 2 club, but the purpose of the thread was the max speed

A

Anonymous

this post can get alot of people in to trouble!

72 mph for me aswell!!

FGRob

Reaction score
bee said:
what-in an mr2 bzzzzzzzzzzzz
Nope - in the RZC, actually I managed 115mph at the Nurburgring and the 125 mph on the Autoban :dance: All legal and above board. The car was very stable, which included the kitchen sink the wife had packed. :wave: :wtf: :dance: :lol: :lol:

Rob

A

Anonymous

joaofisio said:
today i pushed my 156thp rcz on the highway achieved 226 km/h in a long straight line, what was you maximum speed achieved? (say rcz model and max speed)

Wow! That's about 13kph over published maximum top speed for the 156!!! Done some engine mods?

FGRob

Reaction score
ValleNorte said:
joaofisio said:

Wow! That's about 13kph over published maximum top speed for the 156!!! Done some engine mods?
If it's his speedo reading then that's about right. ;)

A

Anonymous

not its stock, probably will change in the future, starting with a kn air filter and in a long future a repro.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
ValleNorte said:
joaofisio said:

If it's his speedo reading then that's about right. ;)

Ah true...I only use GPS to tell me how fast Im going. Got up to 233 on GPS. That was about all she had on a flat road.

A

Anonymous

My is the 200hp, today i run a little bit faster, i did 231km/h faster, i only step on 6 gear and let it climb progressive. The car as just 550km so i reduce. I think that 240 it easily steps but will try later...

A

Anonymous

Lol, my max. speed was 170 kph and I was thinking those 3 cars that saw me were all jailbaits from police...how on earth can you go so fast without worries about radars and police?...

A

Anonymous

iam from portugal... so the probability of getting caught..... lol

A

Anonymous

I am so rarely on motorways so don't get out much :lol: but yesterday was picking a passenger up from airport and clocked 80mph and felt sooooooooo naughty :oops: :lol: ! Passenger had just arrived from USA and her comment on seeing Freddie was "WOW, will we just go ahead and enter for the Indianapolis 500?" She just about managed to squeeeeeeze into the back seat but what fun getting her back out again! However, she was very impressed and said it felt like it was flying!