What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Donna's definite replacement and Rizz's potential one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

There was someone on PH who was a brand manager at Nissan when the Juke was quite new. They had sold something like 4000 in a very short space of time. So yep definitely a big seller for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

CatherineF said:
There was someone on PH who was a brand manager at Nissan when the Juke was quite new. They had sold something like 4000 in a very short space of time. So yep definitely a big seller for them.

PH?

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
OO58RON said:
CatherineF said:

PH?

I think thats Piston Heads Ron :thumbup:

Yes sorry! I've been on there since 2004!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Snowy87 said:
OO58RON said:
CatherineF said:

PH?

I think thats Piston Heads Ron :thumbup:

Thank you Snowy. Can't help being an old fart. I blame my parents for that fact :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Ok...this will force your hand Mac. A new car in the household always makes the perceived need for a new car that bit greater.

Lainey, I have to thank you for your kind words and support. It's encouraging to here that someone isn't pushing for my departure.

Rizz.. Haud yer wheest... your not going anywhere.

A

Anonymous

Figo said:

I wonder who'll be the first to ask for subtitles this time then!?? :eusa-think: :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Figo said:

I wonder who'll be the first to ask for subtitles this time then!?? :eusa-think: :lol:

I did half and half... kept the important part legible :lol:

"Yer nae guan onywhere" might be a bit hard to deciper.

But if thers ony thing yer nae aquant we just speir.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I think we need a rule for english only :p

EDIT: I meant english language...im not being racist.

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
I did half and half... kept the important part legible :lol:

"Yer nae guan onywhere" might be a bit hard to deciper.

But if thers ony thing yer nae aquant we just speir.

I think you'll find it should be JIST :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Jist/just for a certain someone, I ADDED a badge. :D (Also, it Vauxhall should have had a VXR one there in the first instance.)

A

Anonymous

The front VXR logo is a very nice touch,and when you're own plate is fitted it will finish the car,lookers have still to get back to me with a price for my car,that's a week now,but l am off for 9 days in Egyptian sun come Monday, so l will give them a call when l get back.

So Matt how's it driving mate,what's your fav thing so far?

A

Anonymous

I like the carbon round the badge, IMO the standard white doesn't look quite 'right'.....

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Nice touch :D

I thought i'd have a play with your motor lol.

That will a NO from Jassy :lol: Just a Black upper grille would be better :thumbup: with a black lower apron/skirts, that you can get for most cars :cool:

A

Anonymous

You can get actual carbon fibre front air take shrouds for 95 bucks which I'll probably do and perhaps the wing mirrors to (around 157 for a carbon rear covers). However, you're then looking at a carbon fibre rear splitter (495) and things rapidly start getting pricey. I do have a Courtenay sport performance air filter coming but I'm going to just leave things as they are for a while after that.

Jassy, I'm not quite sure what my favourite thing about it yet is. Let me chew that one over. That's poor show on the part of Lookers and definitely worth chasing up. Enjoy topping up the man tan!! Sure you'll come back looking like "Sonny" Crockett! You staying in the same place as last time? Remember to pack this reflective shades... ;) :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
You can get actual carbon fibre front air take shrouds for 95 bucks which I'll probably do and perhaps the wing mirrors to (around 157 for a carbon rear covers). However, you're then looking at a carbon fibre rear splitter (495) and things rapidly start getting pricey. I do have a Courtenay sport performance air filter coming but I'm going to just leave things as they are for a while after that.

Jassy, I'm not quite sure what my favourite thing about it yet is. Let me chew that one over. That's poor show on the part of Lookers and definitely worth chasing up. Enjoy topping up the man tan!! Sure you'll come back looking like "Sonny" Crockett! You staying in the same place as last time? Remember to pack this reflective shades... ;) :D

There is nothing subtle about the gtc VXR that's for sure,on my short test drive l concluded it felt a larger car than my focus,loved the steering wheel size/style,it looks best from the rear/side on,the quality of them stunning 20" alloys wouldn't look out of place on Lamborghini really they wouldn't.

The intial extra outlay of just getting a new car is expensive in itself plus there's the Mrs to contend with, so it will evolve eventually to just the way you want it to be,and yeah back to club magico life for 9 nights.
As for the price of my car,it's around £19k as it was revalued by my insurance company, during my car insurance renewal application, £19-£20k l would be happy with that, as l got the car for £26k that was with £2 k off list via my son Jordan's Ford discount, he's been saying hold on for awhile and will get me a great deal on a S3 aye right a says to him.,,,,,,,lol typical car salesman :eusa-think: they would sell their granny if needed,,,, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.