What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Donna's definite replacement and Rizz's potential one

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Going for a test drive in a golfR 10:30 2 Moro morning will take a few sneaky pics report to follow :)

A

Anonymous

Well in Mac!! I eagerly await the photos and report!! I hope the demonstrator isn't white like the one in Aberdeen. It does nothing for the car. ENJOY!! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Don't know what colour it's in Belfast about an hours drive but it's the only R demo in N Ireland rang all the dealers and Agnew in Belfast are the only ones that have it. They asked what I was driving and when I said RCZ he said they gladly take it as a trade in decisions decisions ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Oooooft...temptation awaits I suspect!

Temptation....A 100 Ponys extra... :eusa-think: DSG gearbox, :eusa-think: 4 wheel drive, :eusa-think: German build Quality :eusa-think: All plus points

Deal Breaker :eusa-think: :eusa-think: Monthly Pyment :eusa-think:

Lets hope you get a great deal mac...your kinda car...minus its a hatchback :)

A

Anonymous

And it's white sorry about the crap photos but was trying not to look like a tool with the sales man around.

Now the test drive where do I start it's super quick really comfy and sounds great. Oh rizzo I actually loved it in white sorry. Had a blast up the motor way and back the scenic route 45 mins in all and it's amazing to drive the dsg is pure witchcraft shame I can't afford it. Handling is perfect no other word for it Loved the 18" alloys really just loved it full stop. The 2 grand leather carbon fibre effect seats look even worse in person never mind how bad they look above shame really comfy and supportive thou. ;) just all the car I'll ever need.............tbc. :)

A

Anonymous

Cracking Car....apart from that "Kinder Surprise" leather interior....so did ye just Stand there..."Like a Tool"..."not heard that expression in years".. :lol: or did ye just drive the bloody thing mac :eusa-think: Verdict,Verdict

Nice exorbitant priced SATNAV though :cool:

A

Anonymous

Due end of July minus 2 doors and dsg and leather £15 a month more than my RCZ :). Was set on red then went for white.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Due end of July minus 2 doors and dsg and leather £15 a month more than my RCZ :). Was set on red then went for white.

Get in their mac...cracking car... :cool: Rizz has 275 bhp you have upped tha anti to 297 bhp... :lol:

What i dont understand the full monty SATNAV on the R is something like £1800,but the tap dancer NAV on the S3 is only £1200 ish.... :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Nice motor - how much are you getting in p/x for the RCZ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Well Mac I bow down before thee!! :clap: :thumbup: You've picked an absolute corker. Loved the idea of you taking sly creep shots of the car! I want to know SO much more than you've teased us with. What options if any have you added? Also, I fully expect a LENGTHY photo shoot when you get her!!! Any indications of when you'll get the new beast!! Honestly Mac, you've beat me to the car that I will list after until the day I get it. I love my Astra Vixxer but the new R is automotive mastery. Well in mate...well in!!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

Scrap the request for more info, I obviously missed that post!! Smart option speccing! The new VW DSG box is immense. I had reservations about it but it was on the GTI that I test drove and walked away thinking that it was a must have option. It's unbelievably good and I never thought I'd ever say that about a DSG box.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
The 7-speed DSG's are said to have a lot of problems mechanically tho. Don't know with the DSG boxes of today but atleast the older ones. The 6-speed ones are more durable from what i've heard.

A

Anonymous

Mines a manual for all that it's a magical thing for 2 grand I'll change gear myself.

A

Anonymous

Yup, I would feel the same way. One for the used car buyer unless you're rolling in it!

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
£15500 not great but bit more than I expected.

Sounds OK to me. I'll be happy with £12k when I come to sell mine over the summer, but it will be 3.5 yrs old!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

I think it's a cracking trade in price. Mine went for £14.2/4 (can't recall now) and was a 2012 registered 61 plate GT with feline kit with 16.4k miles and I thought that was good considering the top book price for that was £13.2. There's quite a lot of the around now used and are an absolute bargain!

I keep checking autotrader to see if it's up for sale yet but I don't see it. Mind you, they can't actually sell it until I get my personalised plate back...which I'm STILL waiting for the paperwork for! Closing all the regional DVLA offices has made this a lengthy farce!

A

Anonymous

They offered me 14750 and I looked horrified so they came back with 15500 and couldn't believe managed to haggle 2 grand of the R. Wasn't expecting any discount to be honest but I've a brass neck and if u don't ask u don't get. Think as it's the end of the month the fella really pushed the boat out for me meeting his quota and all. he spent about an hour going back and forth to the manager. Now he quoted me end of July but he hopes that's worst case senario. Hopping for early July the ones he's given august dates to are due mid July so fingers crossed. All the ones he's sold are lapiz blue do he's glad ive been different :)

A

Anonymous

That's superb work. Was out looking at an S3 with a mate today (not for me you understand) and the guy who'd traded it in had done so for a white Golf R. However, likewise, EVERY other one he'd sold had been Lapiz Blue. It's good to be different.

I'm surprised that they've managed to source one to arrive so quickly. Excellent work, mind you, they don't see a penny of commission until the paperwork is signed so it's in his best interests too.

Love your negotiating, technique. A man after my own heart. "Go hard or go home". A motto I also apply on nights out...along with "out 'til 5". My body hates me...

Status
Not open for further replies.