What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Custom 'R' Door Lights - Sign Up Here!

A

Anonymous

All installed, really cool, thank you so much for all your hard work and support, great and well done.

Kind regards

John

2retro

Reaction score
Awesome stuff! It was my pleasure, John. :thumbup:

I still have a couple of sets left if anyone is interested by the way.

A

Anonymous

To anyone thinking of buying them , do it , they look great , it will be winter soon and you will get even more use out of them when it's dark most of the day , great addition to the R.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yes I can finally say an official thank you to 2retro for organising these. A nice addition to my R which look great everytime I get in and out of the car in the garage :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I must admit it always makes me smile when I open the car door in the dark and see the logo projected on the floor again - it just never gets old! :D

Aaroncandy

Reaction score
Digging up a very old thread here I know. But I've just bought a black R and I would absolutely love a set of these lenses to go in the puddle lights! 😁

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Don’t think it ever happened maybe because there are so few R’s there weren’t enough demand to make it feasible?
Over to 2retro??

2retro

Reaction score
Ah yes, what a blast from the past! 😁

To cut a long story short, after the initial batch was all sold I teamed up with Steven from RCZ Performance to sell them through his website:
https://rczperformance.com/

Website does not have an e-commerce side to it now though but I think he might still have some available though his Facebook page (or you can drop him a message): https://m.facebook.com/RCZPerformance/

We used to do the R ones and the standard RCZ logo ones... 👍