What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Custom 'R' Door Lights - Sign Up Here!

TAC

Reaction score
2retro said:
No problem, TAC - 1 set reserved for you. :thumbup:

Please PM me your address details for when you're back home and we'll sort out the payment then.

Cheers

Sweet will do

2retro

Reaction score
3 sets of filters allocated now (including my own), 7 sets still available. Cheers!

A

Anonymous

Can I suggest a post in the form of:

1. XXX
2. XXX

etc and edit it as you get names so we know who is confirmed :thumbup:

2retro

Reaction score
Good idea!

1. 2retro
2. TAC
3. pete.garratt

2retro

Reaction score
mistral_blue said:
Don't forget me!!

Ooops! ;)

1. 2retro
2. TAC
3. pete.garratt
4. mistral_blue

(PM me with your address details and choice of payment method when you get a chance please.)

2retro

Reaction score
nb05313 said:
Can you put me down for one please

Sure thing. :) Please PM me with your address details and choice of payment method. Thanks

1. 2retro
2. TAC
3. pete.garratt
4. mistral_blue
5. nb05313

5 sets still available.

A

Anonymous

Yes, please reserve a set for me. How will you want paymeny ?.
Can you please help with what else do I need to do / buy / fit ?.
Thank you for your hard work and effort to make this enhancement happen, brilliant.

Kind regards

2retro

Reaction score
johnbmaximus said:
Yes, please reserve a set for me. How will you want paymeny ?.
Can you please help with what else do I need to do / buy / fit ?.
Thank you for your hard work and effort to make this enhancement happen, brilliant.

Kind regards
Thank you. I just sent you a PM. :thumbup:

1. 2retro
2. TAC
3. pete.garratt
4. mistral_blue
5. nb05313
6. johnbmaximus

(4 sets still available now)

2retro

Reaction score
A little update. I received an email proof of the logo designs today from the people who are making them for me (see below) and I have approved the one on the right for production. I think the R on it's own looks best, the white circle around it is unnecessary.

I will keep you posted of further developments as this progresses. There are still 4 sets of filters from the initial batch available if anyone else wants some. :thumbup:

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 2,652

TAC

Reaction score
2retro said:
A little update. I received an email proof of the logo designs today from the people who are making them for me (see below) and I have approved the one on the right for production. I think the R on it's own looks best, the white circle around it is unnecessary.

I will keep you posted of further developments as this progresses. There are still 4 sets of filters from the initial batch available if anyone else wants some. :thumbup:

I'm back looks good so far :thumbup: When will they be ready 2retro

2retro

Reaction score
I think it will be another couple of weeks yet but all seems to be going well so far. Watch this space! :)

TAC

Reaction score
2retro said:
I think it will be another couple of weeks yet but all seems to be going well so far. Watch this space! :)

You have a PM :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Got my door lights installed off EBay... Took literally 30 secs/side! Can't argue for about £10! Just waiting for the 'R' filters now :dance:

TAC

Reaction score
mistral_blue said:
Got my door lights installed off EBay... Took literally 30 secs/side! Can't argue for about £10! Just waiting for the 'R' filters now :dance:

Looks good MB seeing the photo has got me :eusa-think: what they would look like inside the car the foot well (where the brake pedals are )

2retro

Reaction score
FYI There's a fair few air miles getting these filters made - they produce the film/acetate part in America and send that to China where the mould for the plastic part is made. The filter is then fully assembled there and then shipped over to me in the UK!

A

Anonymous

Have been following with great interest , Please add me to your list . Please PM me to confirm how to pay .

2retro

Reaction score
RCZ 22 said:
Have been following with great interest , Please add me to your list . Please PM me to confirm how to pay .
PM sent, RCZ 22. :thumbup:

1. 2retro
2. TAC
3. pete.garratt
4. mistral_blue
5. nb05313
6. johnbmaximus
7. RCZ 22
8. *Private Buyer*

(Only 2 sets left now)

A

Anonymous

These look awesome, I wouldn't order one as I'm not getting an R, shame you didn't do something more rcz but may look into printing my own, I know a guy who's done them for ford before, gonna go interrogate him