What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

7th Annual RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 19th May 2018

Plecodoras

Reaction score
RCZ-R said:
What a collection of beautiful RCZs! Lovely! All of them!

I regret not having taken part in that meet but I was on the other side of Europe pushing my R across few countries.
There are some of you who have put so much efforts in your RCZ! The snake-green one, nnnniiiicceee! Plecodoras' flip paint is making my head spin. But for good reasons! Terrific paint job! My first thought was, what a nice bronze tone. And then I saw the other pics. You should post more pics of your car!
I'd be ashamed to be part of the show with my daily R, haha. She is tidy but not shiny.

Yes it was a shame you could'nt make it RCZ-R and what with the end of your RCZ ownership looming, we may not have the opportunity of your company at similar meetings :thumbdown:

Just one point.... I wasn't That bold to do a paint job, believe it or not my colours were achieved with a vinyl wrap -
Roaring Thunder Gloss by Avery, and it more than meets my expectations, I might post some more pics in another thread to try show all the different colours, but I don't want to bore anyone or come across as big headed !

Cheers M.. :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
2retro said:
The green one is this one, right?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201805086314478

I mean, there couldn't be two of them, could there?! :wtf:

Yes 2retro that is the same one, the owner Jason has it up for sale as I have learned he wants a Porsche 911 Carrera

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Yes it was a shame you could'nt make it RCZ-R and what with the end of your RCZ ownership looming, we may not have the opportunity of your company at similar meetings :thumbdown:

If I stay with Peugeot (still want to have that new 508) then I will sneak myself into the RCZ meeting, albeit parking the 508 a few stones away :lol:

And who knows what future brings. Maybe one day I might own another R. Now I know its quirks from top to bottom, so no surprises for me when owning it. :greetings-wavingblue:

renegade79

Reaction score
RCZ-R said:
If I stay with Peugeot (still want to have that new 508) then I will sneak myself into the RCZ meeting, albeit parking the 508 a few stones away :lol:
I’d Love to attend another Yorkshire meet sometime. So maybe I’ll be parking my GTi next to your 508 GT :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
RCZ-R said:
I’d Love to attend another Yorkshire meet sometime. So maybe I’ll be parking my GTi next to your 508 GT :beer:

We had a 208 GTI at this year’s Meet :)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
A little ditty......

Now I'm not bragging,
not one bit,
cos some on here,
will think I'm a big headed git.
But took my car to the Yorkshire meet,
after avin it wrapped nice and neat.
Well I'm proud as punch,
cos the nice 'ol bunch,
voted my car the favourite of the day,
and as a prize,
this Meguiares cleaning kit,
was presented before my eyes !

Thank You All who voted. :clap: :thumbup:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
John Betjeman will be spinning in his wossname. :shock:
Don't give up the day job Plec, old chum. :lol:
But churn out the poetry for free. :thumbup:
Them wot don't appreciate a bit of culture, is missing a treat! :crazy:
You could dictate a few rhyming couplets to the missus on your European sortie and hold forth at the various stopping points. :)
Ignore what they throw at you, either in the form of insults of rotten veg, they are only jealous. :?
Have a great time! :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
stewartwillsher said:
John Betjeman will be spinning in his wossname. :shock:
Don't give up the day job Plec, old chum. :lol:
But churn out the poetry for free. :thumbup:
Them wot don't appreciate a bit of culture, is missing a treat! :crazy:
You could dictate a few rhyming couplets to the missus on your European sortie and hold forth at the various stopping points. :)
Ignore what they throw at you, either in the form of insults of rotten veg, they are only jealous. :?
Have a great time! :beer:

You bet !!

Cheers Stewart :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Plecodoras said:
2retro said:
The green one is this one, right?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201805086314478

I mean, there couldn't be two of them, could there?! :wtf:

Yes 2retro that is the same one, the owner Jason has it up for sale as I have learned he wants a Porsche 911 Carrera

Hi there, yes I will be sad to see the car go seeing as you get so much for the money. Just this morning a Focus RS and Porsche Boxter got a little surprise they weren't expecting!

Now that there's no girlfriend in the picture I can use the holiday money for the porker.

If anyone's interested in the car please feel free to contact me on 07783 991711. Discount for anyone from this forum.

Jason

Guppy

Reaction score
Suggestion.......

:dance: 7th Annual RCZ Yorkshire Meet Revisited - September 2018 :dance:

:text-bravo: :happy-wavemulticolor: :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Guppy said:
Suggestion.......

whst? You want another one in September

Guppy

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Guppy said:
Suggestion.......

whst? You want another one in September

Ok, so you've twisted my arm... August it is then :D

On a more serious note, call me impatient buy May 2019 is so lòoooong away. I for one would attend, even if it's a mini meet.... Great drive, great company... what better way to see out the season! :dance:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
There are a few events coming up where we’re all meeting up, Peugeot festival and the French car show both have RCZ owners group parking, not sure if all places are full yet though.

RCZ1

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
There are a few events coming up where we’re all meeting up, Peugeot festival and the French car show both have RCZ owners group parking, not sure if all places are full yet though.

Still places left for these. The more the merrier.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Of course we do have Sport Cars In The Park at Lotherton Hall, Leeds in September, if you wish to join us Guppy.

Again the more the merrier

Guppy

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
neilgsxr69 said:

To be honest as a proud Z owner, the thought of rubbing shoulders with 107s and Talbots does not get my pulse racing. Now… Sports Cars in the Park is the one that gets my blood pumping! :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Guppy said:
RCZ1 said:
neilgsxr69 said:

To be honest as a proud Z owner, the thought of rubbing shoulders with 107s and Talbots does not get my pulse racing. Now… Sports Cars in the Park is the one that gets my blood pumping! :thumbup:

I’m with you on that one Guppy. I’ve been to one FCS and I’m going again this year but it will be my last. These shows don’t do anything for me tbh.