What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

7th Annual RCZ Yorkshire Meet - 19th May 2018

RCZ1

Reaction score
It’s hard to believe but here we are announcing the 7th Annual Yorkshire Meet. Now in its 7th year it is the biggest RCZ gathering in the UK. Each year established members return year after year and then we also have many new members attending too. People travel from all over the UK to attend - Scotland, Ireland, Wales and of course England as well as the Continent.

Make this THE meet that you attend this year. You will have a thoroughly enjoyable day out, meeting like minded people, gaining new ideas for modifications and generally having a good time with lots of banter. Nowhere else in the UK will you see so many RCZs all together.

Final plans for the day are still to be confirmed but what we have so far is :

+10.30am Start to gather (start location to be confirmed). Time to meet new friends and take photographs of stunning RCZs !

+1pm A long drive in convoy through the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors taking in fabulous scenery and some of the best driving roads in the UK

+Time to stop on Route for more photos, etc

+4.30pm - Drive culminates at The Lion, Blakey Ridge, North York Moors where a table is booked for us all to enjoy a hearty meal and refreshments (meal choices will have to be chosen before the day and I will post this up nearer the time. The Lion don’t believe in small portions !!!!!
http://www.lionblakey.co.uk
YO62 7LQ

We have prizes on the day for furthest travelled etc so come and enjoy

Many people make a weekend of it unfortunately The Lion does not have any rooms left for the Saturday night. I have booked a room for the Friday night -18th May, and then staying in a B&B in Hutton Le Hole on the Saturday night, which is the first village down the road from The Lion. There is a lovely pub in Hutton Le Hole too where anywhere who is staying over can enjoy a drink or two. For anyone staying over we can plan a little scenic drive on the Sunday before you head back home.

so come in don’t be shy, let’s make this big !!! Come and enjoy one of the best days of your life

I will keep an Official Attendance List so if you are definitely interested in attending please comment in this thread and please state if you will be bringing anyone with you (for table numbers)

RCZ1

Reaction score

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kerry, put me and Karin down for a place please, it does seem to come round quicker each year must be an age thing! :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hi Kerry, put me and Karin down for a place please, it does seem to come round quicker each year must be an age thing! :lol:

It does indeed ! I’m a bit later organising it than normal as I’ve just been so busy.

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
neilgsxr69 said:

It does indeed ! I’m a bit later organising it than normal as I’ve just been so busy.

Official list:
Neilgsxr69 and Karin

RCZ Owners Group
10 RCZs
16 people

Total:
11 RCZs
18 people

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well Kerry,

Having discovered this last year and having a fab time, it'd just be rude to say no !

Put me and the wife down please - can't miss a good knees up at the Lion - the foods amazing.

Mick n Jeanette...

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I hope all those attending this year have a great time, unfortunately, it is my 60th this year, and as such we have booked a cruise on the P & O Oceana, leaving on the 17th May. :eusa-think:

I'm afraid even the lure of the annual RCZ meet can't tempt me into cancelling that, but I will picture you all in convoy on the 19th :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Official list:
Neilgsxr69 and Karin
Mick (Plecodoras) and Jeanette
Guppy

RCZ Owners Group
11 RCZs
18 people

Total:
14 RCZs
23 people

RCZ1

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I hope all those attending this year have a great time, unfortunately, it is my 60th this year, and as such we have booked a cruise on the P & O Oceana, leaving on the 17th May. :eusa-think:

I'm afraid even the lure of the annual RCZ meet can't tempt me into cancelling that, but I will picture you all in convoy on the 19th :thumbup:

I’m sure you will have a fabulous time. Not jealous.......... much :)

Guppy

Reaction score
Have you got room for a newbie? would love to mingle and pose a lot.

Just the one for me please.

Thanks

DanRo

Reaction score
Hi Kezz I will not be able to make it, that weekend I'm preparing for the European RCZ Meeting in Zeeland (Netherlands) that take place on 27/05/2018. With 125 RCZ's that confirmed I need that weekend the prepare everything.

So I wish you all a good meeting , but with Kez organising this for the 7th time you can be sure it will be great meet.

bailey

Reaction score
I'm a newbie but would love to attend this meet,looking forward to it.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
bailey said:

Eyup Mick,

glad you found us, if you have trouble with anything just ask, someone will always help you out.

Well done for joining this meet, let Kerry know if you will be accompanied by your good lady or driving solo !

Will talk nearer the time and meet up - cheers Mick. :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Official Attendance List
RCZ Owners Group
11 RCZs
18 people

Forum
Neil and Karin
Mick and Jeanette
Guppy
Bailey

4 RCZs
6 people

Total
15 RCZs
24 people

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
bailey said:

Hi and welcome to the forum Mick I believe your the lucky owner of Plecadoras R, being from castleford your just down the road from me in Brotherton. Your welcome to join our little convoy up to the Yorkshire meet if your up for it? :thumbup:

bailey

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
bailey said:

Hi and welcome to the forum Mick I believe your the lucky owner of Plecadoras R, being from castleford your just down the road from me in Brotherton. Your welcome to join our little convoy up to the Yorkshire meet if your up for it? :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi.newbie.from worksop would it be ok to just meet up at the parking place.minus the run.