What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

You could not make it up!

A

Anonymous

Yes Ron, the re torque has cured the problem, the gti is on 17" wheels so no tyre thump on the road as I get with the Z.

A

Anonymous

You're having a laugh :lol: Why did you stop at that shopping list? why not add a evening with his wife too :roll: PS. I didn't get a baseball cap either :(

A

Anonymous

I've always seen you more as a flat cap wearing gentleman than a baseball cap wearing one. I, however, can't do caps of either variety.

A

Anonymous

I worked in flat cap and clogs for many years prior to starting a career in sales. How I miss the comfort a well made pair of clogs from the cobbler on Preston market

A

Anonymous

Collected my new 208 GTI today, well impressed, nice not to hear tyre thump anymore, DAB radio, full size spare wheel in the boot. The boot is a fair size but cant compare to the Z. handling and acceleration much better, Peugeot have come up trumps with this car.