What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which petrol engine is best?

A

Anonymous

Jassy,

I think we are all harden to the banter we give each other. If you have been on other forums this is quite mild. No one yet has got too personal. As jactac said everybody has their own opinion, which is always the only opinion that counts.

What subject was we discussing orginally? Got it Which petrol engine is best. Lets start again and hand it back to RSZisAwsome who started the thread.

RCZ1

Reaction score
And we won't get too personal. We don't want this forum turning into most other forums do we guys and gals :beer:

Its always good to have banter but there really is no need to make it personal. We all have an opinion and its good to express it but within reason.

Now lets get this topic back on track :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
this is a really thin skinned forum ;) its the "the 200 club v 156 club" or "the sport club v the gt club" ;)

Dont forget the Opal v Pearl club, well the Pearl club is not so much as a club but a gathering of colourblind nutters :lol:

Ding Ding, round two. :lol:

I just know who's gonna reply to this , i bet she's typing away right now like a woman possessed. :twisted: :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
jassyo06 said:
i remember test driving a punto abarth ss it had1.4 turbo engine it was a nice sounding car and had very sporty sounding exhaust wether you where in the car or outside.................. :cool:

this is a really thin skinned forum ;) its the "the 200 club v 156 club" or "the sport club v the gt club" ;)

Jassy,

i think you really have hit the nail on the head there m8, nobody will give in, and everybody has their own opinon, which is always the only opinion that counts.

Forums eh. :lol:

the worst forum i have been for shall we say for"bad behaviour" ;) was the fiat forum you really could get away with a lot :beer: CIVINFO.......was extremely strict i was banned a few times :lol: :lol: :lol: all because of the championship white special edition crew who thought they where a cut above. because it was cream :thumbdown: not white and it had a limited slip differential :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
jassyo06 said:

Dont forget the Opal v Pearl club, well the Pearl club is not so much as a club but a gathering of colourblind nutters :lol:

Ding Ding, round two. :lol:

I just know who's gonna reply to this , i bet she's typing away right now like a woman possessed. :twisted: :lol: :thumbup:

opal vs pearl.................................. :lol: like your style :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
And we won't get too personal. We don't want this forum turning into most other forums do we guys and gals :beer:

Its always good to have banter but there really is no need to make it personal. We all have an opinion and its good to express it but within reason.

Now lets get this topic back on track :thumbup:

only trying to instill a bit of light humour.............. :) anyhow have you any photos of your one off bespoke leather seats please :)

i know we have hijacked this thread a bit deviating here and there.............................but i have another question for the mods...........why are there no ..........................thanks on this forum to helpfull members??? and why cant you upload regular pixel sized photos especially having monthly photo competitions :(

A

Anonymous

A nice gesture there jassy.. :thumbup:

A place to say thankyou. how sweet would that be.
Very often after venting off, i feel the need to thank someone for a good tip or bit of good advice. :)

But as there is no place to express my thanks, i just have another vodka & coke :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
only trying to instill a bit of light humour.............. :):(

Too right m8, if we all just sat here with our thumbs up our hoops agreeing on everything then, this site may as well be about gardening or the sexual prefrences of a TT driver. Which apparently is very simular to a Pearl driver. :eusa-whistle:

Oh come on mun, smile its only a joke, :lol:

Milky Pearl now what does that remind me off. :eusa-whistle:

ok i'm sorry, i'am a bad boy. :oops:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
jassyo06 said:
only trying to instill a bit of light humour.............. :):(

Too right m8, if we all just sat here with our thumbs up our hoops agreeing on everything then, this site may as well be about gardening or the sexual prefrences of a TT driver. Which apparently is very simular to a Pearl driver. :eusa-whistle:

Oh come on mun, smile its only a joke, :lol:

Milky Pearl now what does that remind me off. :eusa-whistle:

ok i'm sorry, i'am a bad boy. :oops:

you will get blacklisted or worse :lol: even pearlised........................ :lol:

my first sighting of a rcz was in pearl/..........."honda championship white shall we say....... ;) "but i visited a peugeot dealer and in the showroom and there was a opal white 200 sport they wanted mega bucks for it monthly payments between £400-£500 that was with £3,000 down payment,i said go and do an act of self mutalation i thought ;) i then googled rcz and was inundated with leasing company's wanting to lease me a car ranging from £288 to £350 a month but i could not get for the sake of me trying get the rcz with the spec i wanted.............they all said 3 months,so to cut a long story short i have basic 156 gt in lovely opal white fav colour because its white,i was also and nearly did buy the honda crz gt in guess what pearlescent cream ;) only kidding it was a lovely car but less powerfull than rcz but it had hid's and led running lights and leather but the rare sight of the rcz on the road won it in the end.

ps i wanted the wheels you have they remind me of the honda rage alloy's, :cool: :cool: :cool:

A

Anonymous

I looked at the Honda CRZ, a catchy looking car with loads of toys, but too small in the back, again if i had chosen one it would of been white.

Yeah the Onyx Black Solstice 19's, look awsome against a white RCZ. The style of a wheel can completely change a cars appearance for better and for worse i think.

My son fitted Team Dynamic alloys to a previous car of his, and i thought they made the whole car look dated, they cost £800 but looked bloody awful on the car but awsome off it, If that makes any sense.
Certain alloys just do not go with certain body styles and shapes.

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
I looked at the Honda CRZ, a catchy looking car with loads of toys, but too small in the back, again if i had chosen one it would of been white.

Yeah the Onyx Black Solstice 19's, look awsome against a white RCZ. The style of a wheel can completely change a cars appearance for better and for worse i think.

My son fitted Team Dynamic alloys to a previous car of his, and i thought they made the whole car look dated, they cost £800 but looked bloody awful on the car but awsome off it, If that makes any sense.
Certain alloys just do not go with certain body styles and shapes.

yeah black solstice look cool............... :) my standard wheels look good but on closer inspection the sheen/finish are very inconsistant ie some wheels have a higher gloss finish than others..............team dynamics are a expensive after market wheel but are of good quality,in time as i start a new job next week i may even get my standard wheels done in the solstice style i know this can be done as i have seen this on other forums

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
only trying to instill a bit of light humour.............. :) anyhow have you any photos of your one off bespoke leather seats please :)

i know we have hijacked this thread a bit deviating here and there.............................but i have another question for the mods...........why are there no ..........................thanks on this forum to helpfull members??? and why cant you upload regular pixel sized photos especially having monthly photo competitions :(

jassy, a bit of humour is good, let's keep it going :beer:

Here's some pics of my leather seats
trimmed-leather-interior-t892.html

Tony is planning on updating the forum so if you have any ideas I'm sure he would like to hear them. The Thanks button would be a good addition I think. I'm sure he will take them on board.

Now, pearl v white. No competition. Pearl wins every time. The amount of times jactac goes on about it he obviously has
an inferiority complex and realises that Pearl is best :thumbup: :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
jassyo06 said:

jassy, a bit of humour is good, let's keep it going :beer:

Here's some pics of my leather seats
trimmed-leather-interior-t892.html

Tony is planning on updating the forum so if you have any ideas I'm sure he would like to hear them. The Thanks button would be a good addition I think. I'm sure he will take them on board.

Now, pearl v white. No competition. Pearl wins every time. The amount of times jactac goes on about it he obviously has

really has jactac got pearlescent SYNDROME........................?jactac you should seek attention straight away :lol: ME i have 3 months waiting syndrome OTHERWISE KNOWN as visionpack syndrome as they say in the "TRADE" I HATE YELLOW HEADLAMPS

A

Anonymous

HI mrs rcz1 NICE TO SEE YOU IN PERSON THROUGH THE DRIVERS WINDOW :thumbup: YES YOUR leather seating is very "LOUNGE LOOKING" And exquisite into the bargain

THE BEST MODIFICATION VOTE OF THE YEAR 2011 GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RCZ1 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
HI mrs rcz1 NICE TO SEE YOU IN PERSON THROUGH THE DRIVERS WINDOW :thumbup: YES YOUR leather seating is very "LOUNGE LOOKING" And exquisite into the bargain

THE BEST MODIFICATION VOTE OF THE YEAR 2011 GOES TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RCZ1 :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Very kind of you to say so :beer: I like it and still very pleased with it.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

K,
the only thing "inferior" that i can see is the shade of Pearl compared to the dazzling white of Opal. :D

I must however compliment you on you seats, they are very very VERY nice. :clap:

I also noticed you in the photo, it looks like you're straining to see if there is a possibility of getting that Pearl to look like REAL white. :p

It's not going to happen, there's real "DAZ" white and there's "Milky Pinky Pearl" . ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Jactac said:
K,
the only thing "inferior" that i can see is the shade of Pearl compared to the dazzling white of Opal. :D

I must however compliment you on you seats, they are very very VERY nice. :clap:

I also noticed you in the photo, it looks like you're straining to see if there is a possibility of getting that Pearl to look like REAL white. :p

It's not going to happen, there's real "DAZ" white and there's "Milky Pinky Pearl" . ;)

Opal = Inferiority :eusa-whistle: ....... Inferiority :eusa-whistle: ....... Inferiority complex :eusa-whistle: :D

A

Anonymous

Na na na na na na.............. :lol:

Inferior :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, you crack me up you do. :lol: :Moony:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 do you think that it is about time that jactac accepted the situation,that he is in? That being that he bought the wrong car for him and chose the wrong colour for the car! Pearl White IS right Opal is awful!!