What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Which petrol engine is best?

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
Yes I hate that Qpal, it's just to Qty!

less of this white vs cream shanangins i think the best colour for the rcz isnt even produced yet ie a silver colour as in my opinion would really suit the car as it does the "YOU NO WHAT CAR isle of man BIKE RACE"silver really suited it or even a nice flat red similar to my honda milano red which was a real red not dark red like the vw red or ford they are dark orange kind of

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I personally wouldn't opt for a GT spec over a Sport. The only thing letting the Sport model down is that there is no option to have leather seats. For me the GT spec is not worth the extra money. I certainly don't want 19" inch wheels, the ride is too harsh and I don't want or need automatic lights, wipers, etc. I want to decide when I put my wipers on (Gtechniq G1 means I don't need them when the car would be telling me I do!) and I also want to decide when I put my lights on, etc. I've had these features on past cars and I to be honest I found them really annoying, hence the reason I don't want them.

At the end of the day, its each to their own and what your wants/needs area ;)

Are the Auto lights not part of the vision pack? i hardly use any of the GT Goodies apart from the heated seats.. mmmm