What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waiting patiently

A

Anonymous

jalc said:
Geting Mine Tomorow Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2.0 HDI Full extras

Then i will post Pictures
Hi jalc and welcome to the forum and very soon to the owners' club too :clap: :thumbup: . Don't forget those pics :D .

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Um..... everyone seems to be getting a little bondage obsessed!!!!!!!!! And as for being wrapped in plastic.............. :lol:

Only a little while to go now. I get Phoebe straight after I get back from holidays in mid January. The excitement is rising at getting my new love out of bondage :D The plastic had better not have been interfered with :lol: :lol:

Anyway I have been feeling sorry for all you people in UK with snow all over your RCZs. Over here it has been a tad warm - 40 degrees C and humid on both Christmas Day and Boxing Day - 4th hottest Christmas on record - while over in Queensland they've got record 100 year floods!! we're all doomed, doomed....

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Only a little while to go now. I get Phoebe straight after I get back from holidays in mid January. The excitement is rising at getting my new love out of bondage :D The plastic had better not have been interfered with :lol: :lol:

Anyway I have been feeling sorry for all you people in UK with snow all over your RCZs. Over here it has been a tad warm - 40 degrees C and humid on both Christmas Day and Boxing Day - 4th hottest Christmas on record - while over in Queensland they've got record 100 year floods!! we're all doomed, doomed....
:lol: Talking about doomed, about 10 days ago we had deep snow on the ground, sub-zero temperatures AND thunder and lightning. I was beginning to think it was Armageddon!!!!

Good news that Phoebe is nearly unwrapped :thumbup: and you've a nice holiday to help you while away the days :dance: .

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
adrian said:
Im on a 4 and a half month wait. Ordered Nov 8th and delivery date currently earmarked 24 March :-(

It's driving me mad
Good grief, man, you've the patience of Job! How on earth will your nerves hold out :roll: :helpme: :?: I foresee padded rooms and tight-fitting jackets in your immediate future :lol: .

It is hard....nearly half way through my wait :-( but it will be worth it :)

A

Anonymous

Waiting patiently has reached a climax. Tomorrow's the big day after a four month wait. Phoebe finally released from her bondage with nice new 2011 compliance plates. Have the champagne on ice ready to go.

A

Anonymous

Hey aussiercz, fantastic news :clap:. I'll bet those champagne corks will go stratospheric tomorrow! Glad to hear from you after a gap, was worried you'd been caught up in Australia's terrifying weather! Looking forward to seeing Phoebe in all her glory :thumbup: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Nice one aussiercz, enjoy your first day with her

Dont forget the piccies of her, I guess your snap shots will involve having lots of sunshine in the background :roll:

A

Anonymous

Collected Phoebe this afternoon :dance: :dance: She's all I hoped for and more; can't stop looking at her. But now I've drunk all that champagne I can't go for another drive in her until tomorrow :( :( My wife told the dealer today that if there was room in the bedroom for Phoebe, she'd be in there tonight :lol: :lol:

Dealer filled her up with a tank of 98 RON fuel so she's humming. Will post some piccies tomorrow hopefully.

I've now discovered, after such a long wait, what you lot have been crowing about - the wonderful feeling of being an RCZ owner :cool:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Hey aussiercz, fantastic news :clap:. I'll bet those champagne corks will go stratospheric tomorrow! Glad to hear from you after a gap, was worried you'd been caught up in Australia's terrifying weather! Looking forward to seeing Phoebe in all her glory :thumbup: :dance:

Hi BangorRCZ, back on deck after a holiday surfing down the south coast where the big white pointers cruise by. Didn't get eaten so that's a bonus. Rescued Phoebe from bondage today and aren't we both very happy with ourselves :dance: :dance: Yes the weather here is rather strange at the moment. Endless heat wave (and bushfires) where we are and record (200 year) floods across a lot of the Eastern States. It's a wild land. Quite a lot of souls have died which is very sad. The response has been phenomenal though. An endless stream of volunteers, almost too much to manage, has seen entire suburbs in Brisbane cleaned up in a matter of days. The enormity of it is mind boggling and renews the faith. Will post some lovely snaps of Phoebe tomorrow hopefully.

A

Anonymous

robbo said:
Nice one aussiercz, enjoy your first day with her

Dont forget the piccies of her, I guess your snap shots will involve having lots of sunshine in the background :roll:

Hi Robbo and thanks for the kind thoughts. Will do with the snap shots. Took some late this afternoon but the sun kept spoiling them :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoebe has arrived - that is fantastic news. I'm soooooooo pleased for you. Have a great time running her in (!!!) :dance:

Cheers
Scarlet

PS We missed u when u were on your hols!

A

Anonymous

aussiercz-- crowing , not us we are more dignified than that, but we are ecxtatic- bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoebe has arrived - that is fantastic news. I'm soooooooo pleased for you. Have a great time running her in (!!!) :dance:

Cheers
Scarlet

PS We missed u when u were on your hols!

Hi Scarlet. I missed my liitle chats with you and BangorRCZ as well. Anyway, we can now ALL compare notes on our weakness (for Flash, Freddie and Phoebe of course!)

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm I missed you too :wtf:

I dont know you 3, its like a mothers convention......

How's the car going, I bet Phoebe will never see rain in her life

A

Anonymous

[quote

[/quote]

Except that Aussiercz is a hot blooded stud muffin/toyboy/sugar daddy (we think!) :Moony:

A

Anonymous

I'm almost certain he's going to like that description :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
[quote

Except that Aussiercz is a hot blooded stud muffin/toyboy/sugar daddy (we think!) :Moony:[/quote]

Oh Scarlet, what can I say? If I was all those things I'd be pretty adaptable :lol: :lol: In fact, I like the thought of a mother's convention :crazy:

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Oh Scarlet, what can I say? If I was all those things I'd be pretty adaptable :lol: :lol: In fact, I like the thought of a mother's convention :crazy:
:lol: Yeah, but a lot of men feel safest with their mommas :lol:

A

Anonymous

I dont know you damn Aussie's You have all those lovely beaches, you can play better Cricket (sometimes...), better at Rugby and to be honest most sports than us Brits and all of the ladies over here swoon after you and to top it all of you have plentiful sunshine.

Im on my way with my RCZ