What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waiting patiently

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Scarlet said:
I think the RCZ's might be hermaphrodites................. :crazy:

oh Scarlet, don't let any TT owners see that observation. You know what the response will be.....'Yeah, of course, the RCZ can go and f... itself then' How crass but what one should expect I'm afraid.

Oooops I hadn't thought of that - doh! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
aussiercz said:
Scarlet said:
I think the RCZ's might be hermaphrodites................. :crazy:

oh Scarlet, don't let any TT owners see that observation. You know what the response will be.....'Yeah, of course, the RCZ can go and f... itself then' How crass but what one should expect I'm afraid.

Oooops I hadn't thought of that - doh! :eusa-whistle:

I think you've got away with it Scarlet. No TT owner trash talk yet!! ;)

A

Anonymous

Do you moonlight on the TT forum then? It's a bit like The Beatles vs the Stones and Blur vs Oasis - RCZ vs TT!!!! Don't tell anyone but I nearly flashed a TT the other day thinking it was an RCZ - just shoot me now :oops:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Do you moonlight on the TT forum then? It's a bit like The Beatles vs the Stones and Blur vs Oasis - RCZ vs TT!!!! Don't tell anyone but I nearly flashed a TT the other day thinking it was an RCZ - just shoot me now :oops:

No I have no desire whatsoever to visit the TT forum. It's just good that they don't appear to wish to come on here either. I think mods v rockers is another good comparison. By the way, when you were flashing the TT, I hope it was with your headlights ;) ;)

A

Anonymous

Scarlet, does your reticence in replying confirm that it wasn't your headlights that you were flashing??

A

Anonymous

Hi aussiercz, just read your reply on dawnch's thread and didn't realise that you've also ordered mercury grey. Excellent choice :dance: and you won't be disappointed. If anyone had told me that some day I'd order a grey car I'd have told them to get their head examined but Freddie just looks so lovely, especially after his bath :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

Yes mercury for me. I always think silver (the mercury is pretty close to silver) looks classy. Having seen the photos of yours and hhaddow's, I am sure that I've made the right choice. The only one I had seen in the flesh when I ordered last September was the pearlescent white demo at the dealers so it was a bit of a stretch to just jump in and go for the mercury. Don't think I'll be disappointed when it (Phoebe??) arrives.

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Scarlet, does your reticence in replying confirm that it wasn't your headlights that you were flashing??

Missed that one! Eh if I had flashed anything other than my headlights - he would have crashed!!!!!!! Maybe thats a ploy in the RCZ vs TT 'war'!!!! :p

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
aussiercz said:

Missed that one! Eh if I had flashed anything other than my headlights - he would have crashed!!!!!!! Maybe thats a ploy in the RCZ vs TT 'war'!!!! :p

The old Audi is a bit unfortunately named in that context isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
Scarlet said:
aussiercz said:

The old Audi is a bit unfortunately named in that context isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am howling with laughter at my desk (at work!) - I will get fired at this rate. :wave:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet, I'm impressed that you are so quick on the uptake - through to the keeper would have been not unexpected :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

If u could see me you would know why I was so quick on the TT uptake!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I can't remember which topic this is - oh yeah r u still waiting patiently for your rcz......

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
If u could see me you would know why I was so quick on the TT uptake!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I can't remember which topic this is - oh yeah r u still waiting patiently for your rcz......

Ah ha!! Barbara Windsoresque perhaps?

Yes still waiting patiently - might ring the dealer tomorrow to get an update. Petrified of learning that there's been a delay though. If that happens, maybe I'll have to call her Patience instead of Phoebe (damn - wrong thread again) although hasn't someone already claimed that name?

A

Anonymous

Um yeah..... u could say that :oops: ;)
My hubby says that the double bubble is perfect in a car for me!

How long have you got to go now before Phoebe comes?

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Um yeah..... u could say that :oops: ;)
My hubby says that the double bubble is perfect in a car for me!

How long have you got to go now before Phoebe comes?

Hee hee (or is it yee hah??)

Anyway, I had a call from the dealer today to tell me that Phoebe has arrived by ship last Thursday and is in bond. I've told him I want 2011 compliance so I expect to get her in mid January. The next month is going to be hell, fretting that my new love is not being looked after!! (even though he assures me that she is in a secure area and wrapped in plastic)

A

Anonymous

Well, yeeeeehaaaah it is! Fantastic news that Phoebe has arrived, even if she IS into bondage! Not quite sure what the term 'bond' means but at least you're that much closer to getting your hands on her...er...Phoebe the car, I mean :oops: :eusa-whistle: .

A

Anonymous

Im on a 4 and a half month wait. Ordered Nov 8th and delivery date currently earmarked 24 March :-(

It's driving me mad

A

Anonymous

adrian said:
Im on a 4 and a half month wait. Ordered Nov 8th and delivery date currently earmarked 24 March :-(

It's driving me mad
Good grief, man, you've the patience of Job! How on earth will your nerves hold out :roll: :helpme: :?: I foresee padded rooms and tight-fitting jackets in your immediate future :lol: .

A

Anonymous

Um..... everyone seems to be getting a little bondage obsessed!!!!!!!!! And as for being wrapped in plastic.............. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Geting Mine Tomorow Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2.0 HDI Full extras

Then i will post Pictures