What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Waiting patiently

A

Anonymous

Hi all, new member in Perth Western Australia. The RCZ was pre launched in Perth (unusual it is normally Sydney or Melbourne).. Went to the launch, fell in love and ordered one the next day. It's in the October production run but I have to wait until January to get my hands on it. The wait is excrutiating. There are only 400 per year allocated to Australia and only 12 per year to Perth so it should remain a rare sight around town which is just great. Ordered the 200bhp in Mercury Grey with 19inch rims. Look at photos of it on the net every day

A

Anonymous

Welcome aussiercz, :greetings-wavingblue:

Congrats on your purchase. Hopefully the time to delivery will fly by - the wait is worth it. In the meantime (as I found) the forum is a great place to pass the time. :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind thoughts hhobbit . It's amazing reading all of the posts from fans waiting for their car. I've never seen so much anticipation on one site!! :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome aussiercz :greetings-wavingblue:

Yours indeed will be a very rare sight on Aussie roads :thumbup:

I'm sure the wait will pass by but in the meantime you can salivate at all the pics of RCZ'S on this forum :D

A

Anonymous

Hi aussiercz and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. I'm also still waiting although it's getting excitingly close now. Hopefully your wait will fly in and you'll find the forum keeps you entertained meantime. :wave: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome aussiercz, as everyone as said it will be worth the wait, just make sure you have a good supply of glass cleaner to remove the hand and nose marks from those pesky people trying to get a sneaky peak in the car park....

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave:

Great to hear of the launch in Perth Australia, I bought mine,first one sold, in Perth,Scotland. I suspect your weather is better than our's though,wash my Pearl White GT HDi 4 times in he last eight days since I took delivery :roll:

A

Anonymous

Thanks David ck. Yes it's warming up here already. Only half way through Spring and it's 32C already although cold snap today down to 25. The sun is the real problem here and you really need to look after the paintwork and be careful about washing a scorching hot car. I'm hoping like hell the Peugeot air conditioning is up to the job, particularly with all the glass!

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ today's the big day, have you got it yet? (it's 1.35 pm your time bit later here). I can only imagine the excitement you must be feeling. I've got months of contemplation. Hope all goes well - pictures please

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
BangorRCZ today's the big day, have you got it yet? (it's 1.35 pm your time bit later here). I can only imagine the excitement you must be feeling. I've got months of contemplation. Hope all goes well - pictures please
Sadly not until Friday. It's arriving at the dealer's today, into the workshop tomorrow to clean it up and attach the exhaust trim :dance: then I'll collect it Friday afternoon which will be early Saturday morning with you (I think!!). I'll post pics as soon as possible, weather permitting. We're heading into a cold spell so not as lucky as you with your 25-32 degrees :( :evil:

A

Anonymous

Welcome aussiercz!

I waited 4 mths for mine and I sympathise with all of you waiting. I drove everyone demented stomping and throwing 'I want my RCZ' tantrums.

Incidentally, Flash had ice on his windscreen this morning - if I could bring him inside the house at night I would - all tucked up covered in his own blanket at the bottom of my bed. I bet Flash wishes he was going to aussiercz in Australia - not that he can talk - I have to remember he's only a car!!!! Def another symptom of RCZitis!!!

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Only 2 :sleeping-yellow: to go now !

How are you sleeping btw :?: :lol:
If my hairstyle's anything to go by each morning the answer to your question would be "like a corkscrew" :lol: . I've been dreaming about this car since I first set eyes on it back in August so I really don't know how you managed to stay sane over those months and months you had to wait. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Welcome aussiercz!

I waited 4 mths for mine and I sympathise with all of you waiting. I drove everyone demented stomping and throwing 'I want my RCZ' tantrums.

Incidentally, Flash had ice on his windscreen this morning -
if I could bring him inside the house at night I would - all tucked up covered in his own blanket at the bottom of my bed
. I bet Flash wishes he was going to aussiercz in Australia - not that he can talk - I have to remember he's only a car!!!! Def another symptom of RCZitis!!!

Cheers
Scarlet

Hi Scarlet

With attention like that I can't imagine why Flash would want to be anywhere else!

A

Anonymous

The wait is killing me. Drove past the dealer yesterday and admired the demo in the window display. The thought that there was one that I could have right now instead of waiting to January was excrutiating. I want my RCZ.

A

Anonymous

aussiercz said:
The wait is killing me. Drove past the dealer yesterday and admired the demo in the window display. The thought that there was one that I could have right now instead of waiting to January was excrutiating. I want my RCZ.
Patience, grasshopper. :p Waiting is good for strength of character (says she who got hers 4 weeks early :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Just think of the specifications you've selected and which wouldn't be on the demo if you gave in now. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Bangor RCZ, you're right of course. I need to stop tormenting myself. More importantly, I hope you are still ecstatic about your acquisition. The admiring glances must be hell!