What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

veloster

A

Anonymous

u know guys, Hyundai's come a lonnnngggg way since those puny pony days.... i wasn't a kimchi car fan till they launch the coupe/tiburon back in 96, they had to make or break in the US market and so they really work hard to built a reliable car, going thru those hot arizona dessert test etc( they even had an teaser advert to compare it with a porsche 944!) That car in my opinion was the only original looks hyundai had without really copying anyone, well maybe a tad of the celica GT4 on the roof line, Guess what, bought it, upgraded to the 2001 model and still driving till this day! all 220K mileage and serving me well! Veloster is a chic Hatch, not a sleek sports coupe. the tiburon was sexy and still is very much a coupe. love both my RCZ and Tiburon :) it all about the curves and rear! LOL

A

Anonymous

I've said here they where ugly but that was just from picture. I saw my 1st 2 this weekend a yellow demonstrator with dealership name plastered over it :thumbdown: not fussed, a purple/bluish colour which looked fab :thumbup: Didn't even look like a hunday( forgot how to spell it ) :crazy:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I saw a black one from the back the other day and it stood out. I think Hyundai are making some nice cars these days.

A

Anonymous

i saw my first veloster on friday it was behind me in traffic jam foe 20 minutes it was silver wasnt too keen on it that colour but i only saw in my rear view mirror :(