What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Upgrading to a RCZ

A

Anonymous

Grey grey is grey but can look black when it's not grey but it's still grey even when it looks black,
Oh and black is black and not grey ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Grey grey is grey but can look black when it's not grey but it's still grey even when it looks black,

Genius :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ksb

Reaction score
Awesome, the 18 inch rims look absolutely fine, I was worried about that 'little wheel' look you see on some sports cars, but it's obviously not the case here.

I have the configurator set on sport model, charcoal with black grill and spirit grey rims (which look pretty matching to the charcoal), unfortunately the only pack on offer is the JBL one, nothing else... perhaps one needs to choose a 200hp or diesel engine, which kinda defeats the whole point ;) It does however come in at 24.5k with the satnav which is only a grand more than the base GT for more or less the same car, I just have to turn my own headlights on ;)

Naturally when I go in to order the car I'll have a good go at battering free upgrades out of them. There are a lot of dealerships around this area who are more than ready to part a fool with his money so I'll be sure to walk in with an Audi brochure not so well hidden in a bag ;)

A

Anonymous

Can I just say. 24.5k
If you shop around you'll get a better price, 200bhp for that or even a brand new top of range limited edition asphalt ;)

ksb

Reaction score
This is just online, do the prices for a new model differ dealer to dealer? Naturally I know everything can be negotiated by surely they are all initially bound by the RRP ?

A

Anonymous

Online price is the rrp price, no one ever pays that, all dealers have different margins ect and can differ greatly. I know for a fact you can pick up a new unregistered ashpalt right now for 24.5k and there's no options for it as it already has it all ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Welcome and I can say you are making a great decision going with what will be a joy to own and drive...post photos when you have it.

Side Note: Mrizzle thank you again for your kind words :)

Always a pleasure!! :thumbup: :)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Best post of the day!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
There are RCZ's available on Piston Heads or even eBay, which are being sold by dealers so it's always a good idea to have a look around. You may be surprised what you find.:)

A

Anonymous

At the end of the day its a rcz so its going tolook good even in marmite red...... ;) but the gt is a nicer place to be in and in the metal the 18" alloys do look dwarfed by the bulk of the body of rcz shop shop around if I where you I would buy a very low mileage 200 gt with extras ex demo say than a brand new 156 sport / gt

A

Anonymous

Amber is stunning .... and much more exclusive than the blacks/whites/blues - you only have to go onto Autotrader to see that -

32 black
28 blue
47 grey
23 white
18 red (only 5 are diesel :) )
2 silver - find that had to believe - wonder if some have been lumped under grey?

I've had my Amber RCZ 10 months and never seen another amber in the flesh :dance:

Anyway you'll love it whatever colour of jacket it has!

A

Anonymous

I've had both, always regretted the charcoal as it was too close to the black.
Just always looked a bit dusty!
Scott

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343647320.182788.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343647320.182788.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 3,846
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343647340.883968.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343647340.883968.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 3,846
A

Anonymous

I'll have to agree with that. You have silver or black, the grey just looks dirty silver and black ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
I'll have to agree with that. You have silver or black, the grey just looks dirty silver and black ;)

And yours just hasn't seen paint yet :lol:

A

Anonymous

I actually like shark grey quite a lot. There are too many silver cars on the road as it is!!!

A

Anonymous

Oh I got confused there, thought the subject was on wheel colour oops :(