What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Banter Thread

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Global warming? Shame the global bit doesn't include the UK! :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It's currently black outside, mid afternoon, and the lawn is white over :eusa-think: I may have to email Pug about a 4WD upgrade for my Z :eusa-whistle:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
A friend of mine just bought his wife a smart car.

It won’t let her in 🤣

Jaross1807

Reaction score
I would be interested if owners of Pearlescent White RCZ's would let me know if mine is unique. I have at least three shades of white quite clearly distinguishable.
!. Main body of car
2. Front panel (encompassing badge), Rear spoiler and both side panels that run beneath the doors to wheel arch below strap line. All of these appear to be plastic panels
3. The panel housing the door Shut (the panel adjacent to the seat back)

No. 1 is as one would expect, 2, a milkier version and 3, is brilliant white.

I didn't notice any colour differences on the previous one. So anybody able to comment on their pearls would be appreciated.
I thought it was just mine and it had been involved in an accident. It is more noticeable when it gets dirty or you have just washed it. The colour is not consistent as though some panels had been resprayed at some time. Most noticeable on the wing mirrors and rear bumper

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I thought it was just mine and it had been involved in an accident. It is more noticeable when it gets dirty or you have just washed it. The colour is not consistent as though some panels had been resprayed at some time. Most noticeable on the wing mirrors and rear bumper
That post is from over 10 years ago. I don’t think the OP is still a member.

the car does have plastic parts that have different paint on them. This can be seen under UV light very clearly….

2F6DC2C3-673D-4E33-BECB-8AA413E7515B.jpeg

Looks a lot different in the daylight….

C1EF8B0D-1954-4620-A162-0E11D0EAF95B.jpeg