What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stage two spoiler club

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, I joined the stage 2 club long ago. On my blast to Glasgow and back last weekend I actually got to see it happen for the first time (I normally drive my RCZ at night). I could see the spoiler lifting into view at the bottom of the rear window. I was so excited I started to play with it going past slower cars. Up at ??, down at ??, what a laugh. My wife was not very impressed. Camera vans on A66 and A74(m) stopped any further enjoyment. I achieved a top speed of, one under shirty. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

i remember the day i joined it - by mistake..... as figo says, it's all too easy. maybe it's because I'm a short-arse, but it's the only time i can see the spoiler out of the rear view mirror, when it's raised to position 2

have a look on youtube, there's some film of some guy going a lot faster than that (239km/h) - if you compare the petrol gauge at the start and end of the short clip, it's moved down!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn9N0jLN4Eo

simonpople

Reaction score
I joined weekend before last going to Bath, great fun. My wife wasn't impressed either, funny that!

A

Anonymous

I think my wife was wearing a bright yellow slinky little number with a picture of a camera on the front. Funny how she’s always right. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Joined a couple of weeks ago and now get stage two most mornings on the way to work.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

The wife ALMOST made stage two when we took the RCZ for a test drive last weekend. Pulled out onto the parkway, stuck the boot in and within moments she's
"Holy sh!t I'm doing over one thirty!"

A

Anonymous

Joined stage two spoiler club first night I had it by accident - was used to flooring the old car to get anywhere - did that in the RCZ and nearly took off!!!

A

Anonymous

pity the exclusivity is ruined by simply pressing a button :lol:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
pity the exclusivity is ruined by simply pressing a button :lol:
That's the only way I can get to join as my roads are dual carriageways or B roads :(

A

Anonymous

Teenage passenger every day on our way to work/school. I'm tall, but not that tall. I'm afraid I made her slip out of her belt to check. Yup.
I never thought I'd be a car person, but the RCZ brings out the best/worst in me!

FGRob

Reaction score
To make this a truely unique club you need to have achieved this Internationally as well :thumbup: :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I had my lady on 25th decmber joined the club at 29th doing 230 with out even noticing. I havent done my top speed test yet. Will let u guys know..

A

Anonymous

Children, Children...................arent these antics a little juvenile? Grow up and be safe for Ch**** Sake. You are degrading this Site to a 'Boy Racer Zone'.

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
Children, Children...................arent these antics a little juvenile? Grow up and be safe for Ch**** Sake. You are degrading this Site to a 'Boy Racer Zone'.

Hi MEvans, As an ex driving instructor, advanced driver and professional driver I apologise for my behaviour and if you think this has degraded this site. However, I never drive my vehicle in a childish manner. I drive with total skill and car control as laid out in the Police driving manual Roadcraft. If the rules in this country were changed even slightly, then this would not be so childish. For other members in other country’s it may be normal. To carry on achieving state 2 on a regular basis in my case will result in loss of licence and livelihood, with all of the implications it brings. Thank you for making me more aware, as does my wife. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

@MEvans.........Thats ok, dont join if you dont want to ! (You may wish to get a Morris Minor instead)

Meanwhile, @FGRob ..................does England and Wales count? I suppose it does (since I make the rules) and if does, then next week I should score membership of the international stage 2 club! hehe