What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stage two spoiler club

A

Anonymous

Takes me back to my old MGF. Boy was that twitchy in the wet! Just ask my wife after we did a 360 on a narrow peak district lane heading towards a dry stone wall!

A

Anonymous

bee said:
and scenic background, shame about the motor

Thats my Porsche Chaser. The RCZ Is the poser.

Brooktop said:
Takes me back to my old MGF. Boy was that twitchy in the wet! Just ask my wife after we did a 360 on a narrow peak district lane heading towards a dry stone wall!

Try 225 Bhp in the boot lol. :lol:

A

Anonymous

last sunday i joind the stage 2 spoiler club :mrgreen:
it was nice to see that thing coming up :dance:
overhere in Belgium it's a victory if you can drive so fast so im very glad that i made it :lol:

A

Anonymous

jones said:
last sunday i joind the stage 2 spoiler club :mrgreen:
it was nice to see that thing coming up :dance:
overhere in Belgium it's a victory if you can drive so fast so im very glad that i made it :lol:

Eh? I used to do those types of speed on the E40 between Brussels and Dunkirque. There's a couple of cameras near Ghent but otherwise a free run.

A

Anonymous

if I ever get mine... i will deff go to germany to check that autobahn out... :p

A

Anonymous

whats the stage 2 spoiler club lol???? does the spoiler raise higher if you go over a certain amount of leptons and if so how many leptons must you be doing for it to raise higher???

A

Anonymous

92 mph, don't quite know how many "leptons" to the mile...but still haven't taken it to stage 2!

A

Anonymous

I joined last week when cruising the Autobahns in Southern Germany. At least their roads are built to drive on.