What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Some pics of my J VXR

A

Anonymous

Good I've dechromming plans for my own but they'll have to wait till my bank account recovers grand kids bloody expensive.

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
Good I've dechromming plans for my own but they'll have to wait till my bank account recovers grand kids bloody expensive.

That's because you're a doting Grandfather! :thumbup: I'm intrigued by your plans but is suspect that you're keeping things under wraps until it's done(?)!

A

Anonymous

Something like above doing away with the chrome strips in the grill and the bottom or the bumper also gonna get the bottom lip of the front bumper done black. Also the mirrors and not going for the whole roof like this but gonna get the rear spoiler done black.

Think it'll really suit white and make it a bit different not that I've saw another white one anyway.

A

Anonymous

Nice mods there bigM! Don't know why car manufacturers persist with all this chrome! Like the idea for the spoiler. That should look very smart. I have to say, the chrome wing mirrors are bloody awful. They do need to go!

A

Anonymous

Love them little mods mate,they make the car look far sportier,chrome window surrounds/front grill, dont belong on a VXR,Dark knight engine cover.............. Class :cool:

A

Anonymous

I will try and upload some photos,l need to go through Photobucket first of all,but it fooks up this old pc... :eusa-think:
These 2 photos where taken by Jordan on his iphone 6 sent via MMS,the car had just come off the transporter 5 mins before....The white pvc hides my Panroof/Black Roof rails

l will post some photos of the pick up day from Glasgow Audi...which was kinda Special and also some on the drive way,as soon as l get the time to through Photobucket

Attachments

• Jassys S3-2.jpg
    Jassys S3-2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 3,594
  • Jassys S3-1.jpg
    Jassys S3-1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 3,594
A

Anonymous

Your account is private so I can only see the one but that is one seriously tidy motor!! Best colour choice too! :thumbup: I need to see MORE!! :D This is the one that I can see but the resolution appears quite low. Not sure why. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Your account is private so I can only see the one but that is one seriously tidy motor!! Best colour choice too! :thumbup: I need to see MORE!! :D This is the one that I can see but the resolution appears quite low. Not sure why. :eusa-think:

Not sure why either Matt?l uploaded at least 6 photos on to this site,as it usually worked on this forum RCZ in the past.

l got my first Audi S3,but it arrived as a with manual gearbox which l didnt specify,so l had re-order the car...Audi's fault :thumbdown: ended up with a better car, ie its got a Bang & Olufsen sound system in it and some kinda thing, called Audi Connect of which you have to buy a seperate sim to obtain Google Earth maps and so on for the satnav..will try and get a few more. :)
http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/jassy ... g.html?o=3

http://s1211.photobucket.com/user/jassy ... g.html?o=2

A

Anonymous

That's poor on their part but a win on getting the upgraded sound system etc.

Such a tidy looking interior. Just oozes class and no clutter. Do you have house(/car) trousers for protecting that leather? I'd be utterly anal about it!

How does it compare to the ST buddy?! I know this is a whole new level but just interested. Also, what tyres are coming as standard on these bad boys? I don't think there's any point in asking about any mods as I can't see really anything that needs doing!! Just love this and that is such a sexy colour!! Wow..just wow!

On a separate note, was behind a '15 plate A8 today and noticed the rear indicator actually lights up one LED at a time form the centre out until the whole strip is illuminated. Kinda cool. I'll have to find a video. Never seen that before!!

A

Anonymous

It's kinda cool, even if I slightly struggle to understand quite what the point is. It's certainly no easier to spot.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
It's kinda cool, even if I slightly struggle to understand quite what the point is. It's certainly no easier to spot.
It's made for the brand snobs so they have "the new cool thing" to brag about. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
That's poor on their part but a win on getting the upgraded sound system etc.

Such a tidy looking interior. Just oozes class and no clutter. Do you have house(/car) trousers for protecting that leather? I'd be utterly anal about it!

How does it compare to the ST buddy?! I know this is a whole new level but just interested. Also, what tyres are coming as standard on these bad boys? I don't think there's any point in asking about any mods as I can't see really anything that needs doing!! Just love this and that is such a sexy colour!! Wow..just wow!

On a separate note, was behind a '15 plate A8 today and noticed the rear indicator actually lights up one LED at a time form the centre out until the whole strip is illuminated. Kinda cool. I'll have to find a video. Never seen that before!!

To be honest Matt the hole experience was pretty frustrating,my intial order hi-jacked a showroom order already in the pipeline to speed up the order process,my son just swapped the spec a little to suit my own,but a manual was delivered not my sons fault,Audi themselves,so they offered me a S3 loan car,l said no...just keep the ST as long as the the trade in price doesnt diminsh,they gave me more for it :) l could have got one a lot sooner but with a £2,500 Audi Exlcusive Paint" Racing Mica Blue Photo below",but buying a Type-R in November back in 2008 learned me a big lesson. "never buy a new car in the winter"
The whole "Audi OPTION THING" is a nightmare...sooooooo frustrating...they need to simplify the option process,they do in other countrys.
Yeah that leather...not many have it...lol...Yeah the A8 rear indicators have been around for a few years,but are of the dot matrix type,the newer 2012 R8 has the led tube sweeping indicators,so does the car below but at the front,as it has LED headlamps

Comparison...with the ST :eusa-think: :eusa-think: .....The "ST STILL LOVE IT MATE" best all round car.....the S3 doesnt do bends/corners like the Ford..ye know l speak my mind...wont bump the Audi up,where the Audi scores points is Awesome straight line speed, plus when you add £7000 worth of options to it...that S3 retails £40,000,would l have got one if my son didnt sell them....NO.

Love the colour,love the Audi Tech,love the looks...but they all come at a price

keeping it for 3 years.

Oh l forgot the the main reason for not keeping the Ford......residuals..my ST3 fully loaded retailed at £28,350....2 years later pristine/18k miles..Ford offered me £14800 best price :cry: so it basically halved in price,Jordan got me a lot more for it...Evans Halshaw where selling my ST3, who Jordan sold it to, when l last looked 3 weeks ago for........£18,379 :twisted:

Attachments

• IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,472