What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Some pics of my J VXR

A

Anonymous

Yes yes, I know it's not an RCZ but thought that some of you might be interested in these (being fellow petrol heads and all). The plan is to get the chrome surrounds wrapped black in coming the weeks.

I really do love this car but they are depreciating faster than a brick off a building!! Glad I bought mine (hardly) used!!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Nice pics :) I cant wait to get back out and start taking photos of my car again.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Vauxhalls, but I have to say that is one good looking car. I would definitely have one like that :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys!! :) Annoyingly, I forgot my DSLRs so they're just iPhone grabs. I'm kinda putting it down to my 5 week old son and tiredness (I'm getting all Haley Joel Osmond, "I see dead people") rather than old age (having turned 32 last week).

Last one from the day.

A

Anonymous

I like the chrome especially on the Arden and Carbon Flash versions. The white doesn't allow for enough contrast so covering it up has less downside. I owned a blue myself,unfortunately I got fed up of the stone chipping and gearbox. I also had an irritating 2p coin rolling from side to side (plus a pencil etc) between the windscreen and dash and as you know, there isn't a generous amount of space allowed to rescue such items. The car is good in numerous ways and having driven a rczr I would prefer the vxr (2 litre being the main reason),but it should come with a sticker attached - arm stretches required.

Tomas_90

Reaction score
We always like to look at pictures of cars :) Do post more if you have :)

A

Anonymous

Ur so right about the window surrounds really don't like the chrome on any car only ever saw 1 Vxr with black also on a white vxr makes huge difference.

A

Anonymous

IMO changing the chrome window arches to white almost has the effect of narrowing the side window area and increasing the body volume. Changing it to black can in some lights create the reverse.

renegade79

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Yes yes, I know it's not an RCZ but thought that some of you might be interested in these (being fellow petrol heads and all). The plan is to get the chrome surrounds wrapped black in coming the weeks.

I really do love this car but they are depreciating faster than a brick off a building!! Glad I bought mine (hardly) used!!

about bloomin' time rizz!!!!! :D

cars looks awesome!! quite like the wheels. is there much room in the back? looks quite small?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Theres enough room for a recaro baby seat in the back of the z :p

Still untested with an actual baby in it though :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you find a Peugeot one, be careful when you jack her up to do a nappy change :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

The perfect solution for a person who has a boiler to replace such as yourself, would be to trade your vxr in for a base model gtc non sri. That way you will get your black surround and be able to afford two boilers in the house/bungalow. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Nah...I'd always be hungering after that extra power and bodykit from a base model. Besides, storage heaters are cheap. :lol: