What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Some pics of my J VXR

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Nah...I'd always be hungering after that extra power and bodykit from a base model. Besides, storage heaters are cheap. :lol:

Well you know what they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make them drink.

A

Anonymous

Hey Matt, happy your still enjoying the vxr,them wheels are EPIC and really make the car,just add aftermarket tints alongside the de-chromed window surrounds :cool:

A

Anonymous

Don't encourage him. It'll end up looking like a cheap VAG product. :D

DKZ5745

Reaction score
A bit worried where this is going now, I do hope nobody is going to suggest go faster stripes, lowering to half inch from the Tarmac, adding a scooby exhaust and painting the wheels to match the car !!!!!!! :eek:

The car does look amazing as it is, although I do see the benefits of the windows looking bigger if the chrome was black :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Nice Looking VXR :thumbup: it has so much more road presence than the previous Astra.

A

Anonymous

18ME - it does. Compared to the last gen performance wise, it really gains beyond 95 mph. So if those nice policemen/women pull you over and ask you do yo know why you where pulled over ? You can reply ' because I allowed you too'. :D

A

Anonymous

bazbaz said:
18ME - it does. Compared to the last gen performance wise, it really gains beyond 95 mph. So if those nice policemen/women pull you over and ask you do yo know why you where pulled over ? You can reply ' because I allowed you too'. :D

I've driven one on track and know how quick it is.

Great answer to the boys and girls in blue :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bazbaz said:
Don't encourage him. It'll end up looking like a cheap VAG product. :D

If you can find me a cheap VAG product anywhere let me know lol

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Hey Matt, happy your still enjoying the vxr,them wheels are EPIC and really make the car,just add aftermarket tints alongside the de-chromed window surrounds :cool:

Thanks Jassy and I hope that you're enjoying yours!! Still waiting to see it!! The car is going in on Friday for a couple of cosmetic tweaks, no tints yet but I'm going to justify it to Jen by arguing that it's more sensible for junior's comfort...and aesthetically pleasing. :lol:

Will post some pics of the changes if anyone is interested.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

Thanks Jassy and I hope that you're enjoying yours!! Still waiting to see it!! The car is going in on Friday for a couple of cosmetic tweaks, no tints yet but I'm going to justify it to Jen by arguing that it's more sensible for junior's comfort...and aesthetically pleasing. :lol:

Will post some pics of the changes if anyone is interested.

Yes please do Matt...and i will post some too :eusa-think: :eusa-think: just to get slagged off.. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Get on it! :thumbup: I've been desperate to see it for ages now!

A

Anonymous

Too much buddy 'luv' for my liking. And it looks as if there's going to be too much exposure too. :lol:

Enjoy your cars. baz about to leave the building . ( last post plus one. )

A

Anonymous

That's a shame baz. It's in the 'other marques' section so that others who have a general love of cars can discuss other cars. Jassy, Mac and I all changed our cars at a similar time and i find it interesting to see how we fared with our choices as we all went for something different but not wholly dissimilar.

I would hope that you'll continue to be active even if not in this particular thread. However, it is the thread that you've been most active in! ;)

A

Anonymous

Here's 1 i prepared earlier cause it looks nought like this now ain't seen water for a fortnight:(

Is other marques so don't see the problem.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
That's a shame baz. It's in the 'other marques' section so that others who have a general love of cars can discuss other cars. Jassy, Mac and I all changed our cars at a similar time and i find it interesting to see how we fared with our choices as we all went for something different but not wholly dissimilar.

I would hope that you'll continue to be active even if not in this particular thread. However, it is the thread that you've been most active in! ;)

No problem. I'm not Peugeot's no.1 fan lol. The Rcz is the only pug I've owned and that's about to be terminated this Tuesday. I was guilty of ragging my vxr after 2 months of ownership from new ,although that was its sole purpose and fortunately I have owned many cars (and still do )from most manufacturers including many Italian classics ;) Maybe that's why I became drawn to the other marques section.

I'm starting up another new business adventure shortly(I sit on the board of five companies ) and realistically that will leave little time for forum activity as I'll be watching new staff actions at a microscopic level.

Anyhow, as I typed previously, I hope you have a great time with your purchased cars.

Arrivederci
baz ( final post plus two )

A

Anonymous

bazbaz said:
mrizzle said:

No problem. I'm not Peugeot's no.1 fan lol. The Rcz is the only pug I've owned and that's about to be terminated this Tuesday. I was guilty of ragging my vxr after 2 months of ownership from new ,although that was its sole purpose and fortunately I have owned many cars (and still do )from most manufacturers including many Italian classics ;) Maybe that's why I became drawn to the other marques section.

I'm starting up another new business adventure shortly(I sit on the board of five companies ) and realistically that will leave little time for forum activity as I'll be watching new staff actions at a microscopic level.

Anyhow, as I typed previously, I hope you have a great time with your purchased cars.

Arrivederci
baz ( final post plus two )

Well baz, sounds like an exciting and busy time lies ahead of you. Good luck with this latest venture. It'd be great to hear from you as and when you have time. :thumbup: Also, if you're looking for an apprentice...;)

A

Anonymous

Well Matt where's the modification photo's :eusa-think: Show me yours=Show you mine's........ :lol:

Here's a teaser.... :lol:

Attachments

• Jassys S3 interior.jpg
    Jassys S3 interior.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4,113
A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Well Matt where's the modification photo's :eusa-think: Show me yours=Show you mine's........ :lol:

Here's a teaser.... :lol:

VERY nice!! :thumbup: Show me more...much more!!

I haven't had a chance to take any good shots yet and I held off on the interior mods and the front duct surrounds until the guy I'm using has his hydro dipping tank properly up and running which will be happening soon so here's a quick before and after. It's pretty subtle but I'll post a better picture in a cooler venue and at a better pic shortly.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Also, you know what I'm like with lights (inherited this from you :lol: ) so I upgraded the halogens and LEDs (again) and installed a HID kit. This is an after shot because I couldn't bring myself to photograph the yellow OEM bulbs! :lol:

Lastly, I'm in the process of getting a Batman engine rocker cover designed and done by a very talented airbrush artist. Ahhh though, Jen doesn't know! ;)

Here are some examples of work that he has done in the past: