What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Service question

A

Anonymous

I'm with Dan too. It's not even as if it's a complex blooming service!!!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jactac said:
I think I would stick with R&D on this occasion purely for the reason's Rcz1 & Ron have said, they know the messed up, so therefor they will (should) now be bending over backwards for you.

But next time I think I would try another dealer. :eusa-think:

I'd not agree with your idea of not returning. I believe that if a company rectifies an error, then it's only fair that you forget the error and continue to do business with them.

If not, then there is little incentive for them to rectify errors at all and besides it's just good manners

Sorry you disagree Ron, but I would of given them the benefit of doubt the first time, and the chance to correct their wrong doings, but as the others have said, these are basic straight forward tasks that they should never of got wrong, therefor on this occasion I would of wanted the wrongs put right, but after that, I would be taking my car and hard earned money elsewhere.