What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Selective quotes

A

Anonymous

Now come on Jac, give in to the dark (pearl) side. Trade that no colour car in for a tidy one :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I like to look on the bright side of life M8, the brighter the better, just like my cars. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Jactac. I need your help in understanding a dream that I had last night. I was wandering through a wood when I came across a clearing. In the clearing was a beautiful RCZ with the number plate RCZ 1 adorning it. A dear blonde haired lady was laid out upon the ground with a look upon her face which was hard for me to deduce whether she was happy or not. I noticed that she had a necklace around her neck. The necklace had an opel set onto a silver bed. The dear lady ripped of the necklace and threw it away,shouting that's awful. She looked longingly at the beautiful PEARL RCZ and gleamed. I wandered over to the opened boot to see the loveliest chain of PEARLS that you ever did see. She smiled from ear to ear as I clasped it around her neck. She was so happy with PEARLS and repeated as she looked at the dis-guarded item awful awful and burst into tears. As I discovered a pair of PEARL earrings also in the boot she exclaimed I love PEARL awful opel. She repeated this time after time. Then I awoke and went for a spin in my PEARL RCZ.
What could be the meaning of this jactac?

A

Anonymous

Well i'm no shrink but firstly i would say that was a nightmare and not a dream that you had, and to then wake up in a Pearl then you are obviously living out that nightmare. :lol:

Secondly when you say Pearl necklace, well theres only THE one thing i can think of there Ron, use you imagination, you must have a vivid imagination, afterall you purchased a Pearl :lol:

Ps, you used the word Dear again. i have warned you, careful or you will be black balled. (better than being Pearl balled i guess)

A

Anonymous

I'm having an early night tonight (going under the knife in the morning) so i will return in a few days (hopefuly) to resume this dreaded challenge with these two insane, colour blind fools. :lol:

Ron stay out of those woods, you dirty old git. :lol: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: @jac good luck on the table then my friend hope all goes well

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hope it's nothing too serious jactac :beer:

Maybe he's having a brain transplant :!:
"I love Pearl White, I love Pearl White" he can be heard saying. "Don't like Opal, Don't like Opal!" ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 what a wicked woman. What I heard him say was hate opalescent but love pearlescent. White white pearlescent is right

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
:thumbup: @jac good luck on the table then my friend hope all goes well

Thanks M8, got out this morning (friday), not for long though gotta go back in. :thumbdown:

Hope Peugeots servicing is better than my surgeons handy work . :eusa-whistle: