What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Selective quotes

A

Anonymous

not sure if this is the best place to ask this but how do i highlight a quote.
i know how to bring back a whole page quote but i've noticed that some members can select a particular comment or remark from a whole paragraph as a quote.

Sorry for this being a boring query but it's doing my head in that i'm quoting a whole page when i only want a sentence or remark.

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Sorry for this being a boring query but it's doing my head in that i'm quoting a whole page when i only want a sentence or remark.
Something like this you mean?

A

Anonymous

All that I did was to click on the quote icon as normal and then leaving the {quotes} things in at the beginning and end and then using the back key on the keyboard erase all that is not required.
As bee would say simples

A

Anonymous

Ye. Just like that. Shame that your lad can't show me how to work my NG4 or whatever the media centre is called.

A

Anonymous

what sort of probs are you having ?
to be really honest he found it a breeze but i only use the radio and the cd's in "jukebox" that i downloaded.
i tend to buy things with all the features but then never actualy use all of them, i'm the same with our plasma and sound system in the house, i set it for a picture and sound that i like but then never explore any further, so i could be watching the footy but with "rock concert" sound.

A

Anonymous

Because I am computer illiterate I don't understand it at all. It has computer terminology which is frightening and mysterious to me. I try to use an Ipod nano but IT plays what it wants to and I have little to no option of listening to what I want to hear.
Basically it seems to have 50 folders or maybe files each of which contain a various number of randomly selected (by it) tracks so all that I can do is choose F! - F50 and it will play whatever it has in there.
My Ipod is loaded with complete albums not random tracks. I would so like to be able to choose and artist or an album to listen to rather than it choose for me. I can't use the sat nav either (other than the basics) Can't use the phone. Basically the instructions are written in a language that assumes that the reader is computer literate.

A

Anonymous

Mmm,
ok.
the phone, i always use the bluetooth thing, so basicaly all my contacts are sent over to the NG4 as soon as the bluetooth has connected. it says when its connected.

when i add an album i select "new folder" and then name that folder to the name of the cd, it then asks if you want keep the names of the songs on that cd or change them, i always tick "do not change", so i can then select any song from that cd.

i think you can also select "file" too ? so now i'm confused.

I've not tried an ipod yet, but i have read some conflicting threads that say only some ipods works ? when i spoke to my son about this he reckons ALL will work, i think though a lot to do with selecting and playing tracks from an ipod on the NG4 is how the tracks are initialy put onto the ipod, if you know what i mean.

when the lad comes in later i will show him you queries and see what he has to say.

A

Anonymous

I do leave this sort of thing to him and ask him just to set up the basics otherwise i would get confused.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I try to use an Ipod nano but IT plays what it wants to and I have little to no option of listening to what I want to hear.

He has a Nano amongst his other "toys" so i will get him to do some messing around this weekend and see what happens .

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
OO58RON said:
As bee would say simples

like this
I reckon you have cracked that. So now it is time to master the INVENTIVE QUOTE

RCZ1 said:
I have found a new car wash that has just opened up. It has a 21 brush system and even squirts acid onto the wheels so that they come up like new! So no need now to get the hubby to clean my pride and joy anymore

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
jactac said:
OO58RON said:
As bee would say simples

like this
I reckon you have cracked that. So now it is time to master the INVENTIVE QUOTE

RCZ1 said:
I have found a new car wash that has just opened up. It has a 21 brush system and even squirts acid onto the wheels so that they come up like new! So no need now to get the hubby to clean my pride and joy anymore

Ron, I have contacted my solicitor and will be taking out a super injunction and will deny these statement to the hilt :eek: :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1. Not sure how you can defend yourself as it does say "RCZ1 wrote: so it must be true

A

Anonymous

I'm sure she also said that Opal White was a far better colour than Pearl White.
Mmmm, now let me see if i can find that thread. :lol:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
I'm sure she also said that Opal White was a far better colour than Pearl White.
Allow me to help you out I know just the thread that you have in mind

RCZ1 said:
The only colour that should be on a RCZ is of course PEARL WHITE

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jactac said:
Allow me to help you out I know just the thread that you have in mind

RCZ1 said:
The only colour that should be on a RCZ is of course OPAL WHITE

Ah found it. :eusa-whistle: