What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Running lights

A

Anonymous

OK, this is the best I can do during daylight in 28deg sunshine. You will see they are WHITE not the slightly yellow of the normal 501 bulbs fitted.

Paul141
:beer:

Attachments

• Image0136.jpg
    Image0136.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 5,571
  • Image0137.jpg
    Image0137.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 5,571
A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
Hope the fog light bulb was an OK job !
Just finished converting my puddle and foot well lamps to LED, they do look cool :cool: in ambiance mode.

Have sent off for some LED H7 headlamp bulbs :eusa-whistle: see how they turn out :eek: :shock:

Keep you posted

Paul141
led h7's didnt know they existed how much are they and whats the spec

A

Anonymous

They are out there, 68 LED, but on other places they say they are not bright enough to be a sensible option. I have a set on order and will give them a go, post some pictures, go for a drive (not far just in case) in the dark and see

Paul141

A

Anonymous

Here you go a picture of the H7 LED headlamp bulb (reportedly)..... we shall see

Paul141

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 5,551
A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
Here you go a picture of the H7 LED headlamp bulb (reportedly)..... we shall see

Paul141

they are identical to the led foglight bulbs i am getting,i fitted led outside lighting a few months ago on a job i was doing they where 50 watt/230v led but in comparison to other tungsten halogen lamps 250 watt/230v which are the norm for this the led's where far brighter the math is x5 if its led

A

Anonymous

i cant get the link mate to see your drl's :( anyhow i now have led rears £24/stop/tail and led fogs :cool: 35w £40 :thumbdown: i must be mad. i have not had the time to fit them,as for fitting the front fogs i think the car just needs jacked up and no wheel needs removed i hope but i can get my hand on to the fog light fitting by just laying on the ground and reaching under but if the car is jacked up i will be able to see what i will be doing :) i really do wish this site could accept a ordinary sized photo :evil:

A

Anonymous

DRL's on, NO other lights are on, just my nice new BRIGHT DRL LED's :thumbup:

Paul141 :beer:

Attachments

• IMAG0098.jpg
    IMAG0098.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 5,442
A

Anonymous

Do you have a link for those? I am now on my 4th set of LED DRL's from the supplier earlier in the thread. They keep on part failing with one side of the arrays just giving up. Time to either go back to original or try something new.

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
Do you have a link for those? I am now on my 4th set of LED DRL's from the supplier earlier in the thread. They keep on part failing with one side of the arrays just giving up. Time to either go back to original or try something new.

you should know the source they use them on airport runways mate

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mr shiney said:

you should know the source they use them on airport runways mate

Why would I know what bulbs they use on airport runways? I land on them, I don't polish the lights......... :roll:

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
http://www.hids4u.co.uk/
380 Ultimate Canbus 92 SMD LED Bulb (PAIR)
SKU 380LED92ULTW-2
cost £27-99 inc delivery

Not an easy fit, but possible.

Paul141

Thanks, I have ordered a pair. What do you mean when you say not an easy fit? They look the same size as the other LED bulbs I have fitted.

A

Anonymous

Yes they are, but it is all done by feel and wires and things tend to get in the way. Straight forward but fiddly

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Yes they are, but it is all done by feel and wires and things tend to get in the way. Straight forward but fiddly
err, they are a tight fit, they LOOK the same size as the normal LED but as they are 92SMD they are a bit longer.
I found that plugging them in and then posting them into the hole and applying a small amount of pressure onto the back plate (where the hole is they fit in) and they slipped in.
By the way there is out there a 110 SMD version of the 380 bulb, that is even longer !!

Day time pictures as soon as I got a min

Paul141

A

Anonymous

bloodlegna said:
Any pics of the DRL LEDs in the day ?

there you go

Paul141 :beer:

Attachments

• IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 5,371