What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ USED PARTS AVAILABLE.

A

Anonymous

I HAVE DISMANTLED A BLACK 2011 RCZ AND ALL PARTS ARE UP FOR GRABS AT VERY GOOD PRICES. WHEELS WITH TYRES REAR WINDOW FULL LEATHER INTERIOR INC. DASH. ETC. ETC.

A

Anonymous

Colour of interior? Also is it the 156, 200 or diesel?

A

Anonymous

BLACK leather in excellent condition. All parts available except engine , clutch etc.

A

Anonymous

What type of alloys and tyres are fitted, tread depth and condition of alloys

A

Anonymous

19 INCH SORTILEGE... VERY SLIGHT SCRATCH...CONTINENTALS SPORT CONTACT 3....6.5MM TREAD DEPTH. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GEAR IS WORTH AND I WON'T DIP THE VERY GOOD PRICE I ASK. TYRES ALONE ARE MORE THAN THAT.

A

Anonymous

Is it just me? I can see a question asking for the price of the wheels and an answer saying that it's a good price and that he won't dip?

A

Anonymous

just sell them on EBAY mate and save yourself the hassle of this frickin self absorbed site :thumbdown: Most of the owners of the RCZ are not even on this site :clap: Or if they are they Quickly Move ON ;)

A

Anonymous

Sorry Mr Moderator. Not intended to offend and it was a bit lazy on my part. I will try harder with my one finger stuff.

As for the query from 0058RON stating that someone had asked for the price....I only saw four questions and believe I answered them all but admit I left a crafty clue as to the app. asking price??? mmmmmm??? However, I will be glad to quote the price required to any interested enquirer.

I must mention that it is really pleasing to see so many folk are actually reading this and it speaks well for the site. Not so the more rude reply from Jassio06 though.. I may be able to help feed his apparent habit as I could possibly find someone who can sell him/her some more cheap whisky??? But it seems he has already had plenty. Every site has it's idiots but, thankfully, on this site the Moderator takes an interest and keeps an eye on things.

A

Anonymous

ee1264vv said:
As for the query from 0058RON stating that someone had asked for the price....I only saw four questions and believe I answered them all but admit I left a crafty clue as to the app. asking price??? mmmmmm??? However, I will be glad to quote the price required to any interested enquirer.
You are of course correct ee1264vv. I was just surprised by your cryptic post and failed to notice your "crafty clue" It is just, I kinda want to purchase four wheels myself, in order that I can have them shod in winter tyres. However I estimate £2k is required for this and at present along with the other items that I want to purchase for my car, the funds are not really available without risking a severe word from my very much better half. As she already believes that I think more of my car than I do of her and she wants a new house. I could be tempted to incur her wrath at the right price. Me being the modern day Viv Nicholson I am trying not to look out for prices as I know that I will purchase, as I cannot say no. So I was simply so curious in a casual way :lol:

A

Anonymous

ee1264vv said:
Sorry Mr Moderator. Not intended to offend and it was a bit lazy on my part. I will try harder with my one finger stuff.

I must mention that it is really pleasing to see so many folk are actually reading this and it speaks well for the site. Not so the more rude reply from Jassio06 though.. I may be able to help feed his apparent habit as I could possibly find someone who can sell him/her some more cheap whisky??? But it seems he has already had plenty. Every site has it's idiots but, thankfully, on this site the Moderator takes an interest and keeps an eye on things.

No idiot friend far from it and its jassyo06......not that it matters but eBay is still your best bet but will cost on fees as you know?

And l don't do cheapo alcohol spirits neither so don't jump to silly conclusions but good luck selling the parts

A

Anonymous

Anybody just seen watchdog about wheel sealants as puncture repairs!!

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
In a word....................... No.

So spill the beans

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:

Nope...presumably they're saying it is as useless as we all suspect.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Scott barton said:

Nope...presumably they're saying it is as useless as we all suspect.
absolutely right my friend !!! I suggest we just call Peugeot assist and get them to come out! The biggest kick in the arse is that most tyre shops will not clean the wheel and if the will it costs loads, plus a new tyre also!

RCZ1

Reaction score
I maintain, it's got me out of a pickle on a couple of occasions now. Not in the RCZ but certainly on my Pug 206CC and my Tigra convertible. Never had a puncture repairable (until the last couple of weeks) so at least the tyre weld stuff helped me to complete my journey until I could get to a garage to get a new tyre.

A

Anonymous

Begs the question, how exactly are car makers being allowed to fob us off with this stuff?! I'm going to write to my MEP (although I'll actually have to find out who that actually is first) and ask him/her to raise this in the European Parliament. They love to pass ridiculous rulings so surely here's something that they could actually pass that'd be worthwhile, "all car manufacturers/dealerships both independent and franchised must sell any vehicle with either a full spare wheel and tyre or a a space saver". I might even actually vote in the European elections next time if they do something about this ridiculous issue!