What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ..st3 but i wont be leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Before you sign the dotted line on the ST I see that the Edinburgh Lamborghini dealership is doing a test drive day on Saturday and they have an Aventador (and also a Ferrari 458 Italia) in their line up of cars to test that day. If I'd realised sooner I think I might have made the journey!!!

http://m.facebook.com/pages/Lamborghini ... 79172&_rdr

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Before you sign the dotted line on the ST I see that the Edinburgh Lamborghini dealership is doing a test drive day on Saturday and they have an Aventador (and also a Ferrari 458 Italia) in their line up of cars to test that day. If I'd realised sooner I think I might have made the journey!!!

...............I have just watched 5th gear Rizz DiscoveryHD :thumbup: vicky butler henderson was test driving the new FERRARI F1....................Cough,cough,Better cough than cough,cough A Aventa...cough.. dor :lol: What A machine mate absolutely stunning with 30 bhp more than the lambo..........the interior was a little in your face :eusa-think: Lambos have very posh Audi interiors now :cool: :cool: :cool:

A couldnt get to see the link as i aint on facebook :cry:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

...............I have just watched 5th gear Rizz DiscoveryHD :thumbup: vicky butler henderson was test driving the new FERRARI F1....................Cough,cough,Better cough than cough,cough A Aventa...cough.. dor :lol: What A machine mate absolutely stunning with 30 bhp more than the lambo..........the interior was a little in your face :eusa-think: Lambos have very posh Audi interiors now :cool: :cool: :cool:

I missed that...so you have finally succumbed to the ways of Ferrari then?! I'm gonna have to find a repeat of that Fifth Gear as I really want to see the F1 properly...and I don't mind watching Vicky Butler Henderson either. :wink::grin:

I'll see if I can find a non Facebook link then. I did try but drew a blank.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

I missed that...so you have finally succumbed to the ways of Ferrari then?! I'm gonna have to find a repeat of that Fifth Gear as I really want to see the F1 properly...and I don't mind watching Vicky Butler Henderson either. :wink::grin:

Rizz she was driving it with the traction control off... :lol: ITS EXQUISITE rizz a work of art it has the revamped Enzo engine it and its only 1530 kilos :wtf: :wtf: the wheels look like 21"s Epic now Rizz get the tissues ready to hand when ye view the F1 AND Vicky................. :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

Rizz she was driving it with the traction control off... :lol: ITS EXQUISITE rizz a work of art it has the revamped Enzo engine it and its only 1530 kilos :wtf: :wtf: the wheels look like 21"s Epic now Rizz get the tissues ready to hand when ye view the F1 AND Vicky................. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Jordan phoned me today he said "l will bring your car over tonight Dad" :D I SAID GREAT... :thumbup: rushed home from work got all spruced up........for the event...... :lol: he said he would be over at 17.30 ..........So picture the scene Jassy's all ready and sitting waiting at 17.00 hours so excited :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Then I gets a call from Jordan at17.15 hours saying His BOSS wouldnt release the car tonight as the paper work wasnt correct :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil:

I was a bit peeved to say the least,but 5 mins after the call i was okay these things happen,So i am working tomorrow till 2pm then i will rush home get ready and get Avril to drive me over to the dealership :) to get the car.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Jordan phoned me today he said "l will bring your car over tonight Dad" :D I SAID GREAT... :thumbup: rushed home from work got all spruced up........for the event...... :lol: he said he would be over at 17.30 ..........So picture the scene Jassy's all ready and sitting waiting at 17.00 hours so excited :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Then I gets a call from Jordan at17.15 hours saying His BOSS wouldnt release the car tonight as the paper work wasnt correct :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil:

I was a bit peeved to say the least,but 5 mins after the call i was okay these things happen,So i am working tomorrow till 2pm then i will rush home get ready and get Avril to drive me over to the dealership :) to get the car.

Aaaah!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted: How frustrating!!! Still...if I was you I'd rather drive it off from the dealership myself and then go for a cruise/pose and burn. Better slap on some Brut or maybe even some Sex Panther (http://www.sex-panther.com/) for the special event.

A

Anonymous

Sex Panther........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta get me some of that................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Havnt laughed that much.............in yonks....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Sex Panther........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta get me some of that................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Havnt laughed that much.............in yonks....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"60% of the time it works every time" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

Picture the scene our "Ron Jeremy" of this forum ;) as he likes to Lay on the "banter Flannel" when old/new Female members post on here :beer: He surely is the "Panther" Man................ :lol:

A

Anonymous

Well i got the Focus :) went and picked it up from the dealers ,Jordan gave me a pre=test drive in it and Frightened the BROWN STUFF RIGHT OUT ME :cry: he was driving it :thumbdown: ITS SO FRICKIN FAST.... :wtf: anyhow me i drove away from the dealership STALLED IT TWICE................. :lol: :lol: then driving home on A80 to cumbernauld just casually doing 75 mph,l see this grey 56 PLATE R32 fly up right into my arse :wtf: :wtf: "l thought am going too slow in the outside lane so i picks up the speed to 85 mph...... :eusa-think: then i thought to hell with this l pulled over to let him past he pulled over at the same... :wtf: I really slowed down to 45 mph he did the same........ :shock: I thought TRAFFIC SCREWS :shock: :shock: Next thing i see is???his hazard going on "I THOUGHT MUST THE POLICE"nope NOPE his golf had broken down.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He then drove on to the hard shoulder........ :lol: :lol:

Things l like in the car that l have noticed already In short period of time

1.POWER.
2.BUILD QUALITY.
3.RECARO SEATING.
4.XENON LIGHTS/LED DRLS.
5.DASHBOARD PLAYSTATION LOOK.
6.CHASSIS nice and stiff.
7.RIDE...more compliant than the RCZ.
8.LED AMBIENT INTERIOR LIGHTING,LED REG LIGHTING,LED PUDDLE LIGHTING every light is LED.
9.STEERING WHEEL BUTTON CONTROLS very instant no delay

Dislikes
1.LED DOOR SILL LIGHTING "DRIVERS SIDE"aint working Ford recall on a few ST3'S.
2.THE TECHNOLOGY IN THIS CAR IS MIND BOGGLING, it will take a bit of time to learn/use.
3.UNWATED ATTENTION BY BOYRACERS.

Bit knackered right now off to bed "Loaded with the cold" but rizz ma true wingman :thumbup: i will give ya better more deailed report soon and with better photos these are CRAP WHY ARE THEY THIS SIZE naff forum for photos :thumbdown:

Attachments

• JASSYS ST3-2.jpg
    JASSYS ST3-2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4,459
  • JASSYS ST3.jpg
    JASSYS ST3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 4,459
A

Anonymous

looks fab jassy ... i would agree that there is alot of tek to wise up on ....happy motoring :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Looks ace Jassy! :thumbup: Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some shots of the interior!!! I'm glad you went for those alloys. They look more "money" than the standard silver ones! :thumbup"

As for the unwanted boy racer attention...in many cases it'll be a mixture of jealousy and interest I should imagine.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
jass a proper drivers car bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :clap:

IT sure is BEE :thumbup: but only when you choose to drive it hard, its very easy and nice to drive, real easy once you have mastered the clutch, the st bite point is bang centre of the clutch pedal the rcz's at the top so hence its takes a bit of getting used.

l am going out to wash the rcz and avrils car just now will leave the ST till tomorrow :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I am Besotted with this car never really held on to the RCZ syndrome but with this car av got it bad BIG TIME :lol: :lol: really its takes my breath away in 6th gear doing 60mph a touch on the gas peddle/2 secs your nearly doing 100 mph the ease of driving this car is too be believed,Never Mind all the options i got the standard stuff is more than enough
too blow all away ambient LED interior lighting,Heated/powered Recaro seats.LED DRLS,XENONS..........endless really 250 bhp is AWSOME RIZZ/MEL my mate's........... :( :lol: :lol: :lol: it has 3 cameras on the windscreen where the sensors are for Auto wipers but these other 2 are for all sorts of things the seats are amazing the steering is READS YOUR MIND heavy in the centre position but move it L/R it holds the feel as you turn it

Going from one car to another rcz,st3,avrils corsa as i spent most of the day cleaning these 3 cars Rizz MAN UP :lol: :lol:

But there is no taking anything away from the RCZ :thumbup: ITS EXTERIOR IS ITS TRUMPH CARD.

i took loads of photos but PHOTOBUCKET =slows my PC UP SO MUCH it must be riddled with TROJANS

And Rizzo "YOU GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE" its a classy family hatch"NOT AMG" but its a "pound for buck" car loaded with things that no mercedes could ever have then at a gentle press of the ACCELERATOR its a beast

Even Avril who has no interest in cars says "its stunning inside"The ST'S Trumph card"

Attachments

• capcom.jpg
    capcom.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 4,411
  • BEST SEATS EVVVVVER.jpg
    BEST SEATS EVVVVVER.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 4,411
  • Hello pretty.jpg
    Hello pretty.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4,411
  • LED DOOR SILLS.jpg
    LED DOOR SILLS.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4,411
  • 2 white knights.jpg
    2 white knights.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4,411
A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
I am Besotted with this car never really held on to the RCZ syndrome but with this car av got it bad BIG TIME :lol: :lol: really its takes my breath away in 6th gear doing 60mph a touch on the gas peddle/2 secs your nearly doing 100 mph the ease of driving this car is too be believed,Never Mind all the options i got the standard stuff is more than enough
too blow all away ambient LED interior lighting,Heated/powered Recaro seats.LED DRLS,XENONS..........endless really 250 bhp is AWSOME RIZZ/MEL my only fans.............. :( :lol: :lol: :lol: it has 3 cameras on the windscreen where the sensors are for Auto wipers but these other 2 are for all sorts of things the seats are amazing the steering is READS YOUR MIND heavy in the centre position but move it L/R it holds the feel as you turn it

Going from one car to another rcz,st3,avrils corsa as i spent most of the day cleaning these cars Rizz MAN UP :lol: :lol:

The rcz interior is so old looking compared to the focus even a zetec focus is better my neighbour even agreed he drives a 60 PLATE astra

But there is no taking anything away from the RCZ :thumbup: ITS EXTERIOR IS ITS TRUMPH CARD.

i took loads of photos but PHOTOBUCKET =slows my PC UP SO MUCH it must be riddled with TROJANS

And Rizzo "YOU GOTTA GET ONE OF THESE" its a classy family hatch"NOT AMG" but its a "pound for buck" car loaded with things that no mercedes could ever have then at a gentle press of the ACCELERATOR its a beast

Even Avril who has no interest in cars says "its stunning inside"The ST'S Trumph card"

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM ....(name the film jass/rizz ) what a cracking piece of eqipment jassy ... i dont speak badly of the z ...but the st3 is on another stratosphere .....to quote it does exactly what it says on the tin :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

mel said:
jassyo06 said:
too blow all away ambient LED interior lighting,Heated/powered Recaro seats.LED DRLS,XENONS..........endless really 250 bhp is AWSOME RIZZ/MEL my only fans.............. :( :lol: :lol: :lol: it has 3 cameras on the windscreen where the sensors are for Auto wipers but these other 2 are for all sorts of things the seats are amazing the steering is READS YOUR MIND heavy in the centre position but move it L/R it holds the feel as you turn it

Going from one car to another rcz,st3,avrils corsa as i spent most of the day cleaning these cars Rizz MAN UP :lol: :lol:

The rcz interior is so old looking compared to the focus even a zetec focus is better my neighbour even agreed he drives a 60 PLATE astra

THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM ....(name the film jass/rizz ) what a cracking piece of eqipment jassy ... i dont speak badly of the z ...but the st3 is on another stratosphere .....to quote it does exactly what it says on the tin :clap: :clap:

I had to rack my brain :lol: to find that "Movie Quote" mel :) Your Namesake was that very actor that played William Wallace in that fictional story.I WONT SPEAK BAD OF THE rcz DONT WANT TO,l will be sad when it goes :cry:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mel said:
jassyo06 said:

I had to rack my brain :lol: to find that "Movie Quote" mel :) Your Namesake was that very actor that played William Wallace in that fictional story.I WONT SPEAK BAD OF THE rcz DONT WANT TO,l will be sad when it goes :cry:

anyway ime thinking of calling in bill gates :eusa-shhh: to take me through the new sync system on the ford have you sorted yours out yet !! :wtf: :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.