What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ..st3 but i wont be leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

:lol: :lol: Yes i wont :dance:

so Dont TOO excited This forum wouldnt be the same without me Winding all you'se "Syndrome members up" :lol: :lol:

Just gone for" A Dagenham Biscuit Box" INSTEAD

YOU MAY ALL SLATE ME but i wonder how the percentage of rcz owners just now :eusa-think: will get another RCZ WHEN IT COMES TO THE TIME to change there car's :eusa-think: BY THE WAY i aint PURCHASED A TT :lol: :lol: god forbid

So here is my new car as i thought it deserved it's on thread :thumbup: I WONT BE CHANGING FORUMS as i still feel this is a cracking forum and i feel i have something ESOTERICALLY INPUT toward's this forum RON ;)

Attachments

• 11-42AEE58E-1921951-960-100.jpg
    11-42AEE58E-1921951-960-100.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,820
  • 12-D7CE48C1-1637506-960-100.jpg
    12-D7CE48C1-1637506-960-100.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 3,820
A

Anonymous

a very good choice imo ..it ticks all the boxes you want from a car so go for it .... :clap: oh and mrs j looks a top model also ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hmm she looks nice

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

The Focus is a excellent car , i think the ST is great only let down by the front grill.Interior is excellent.
It out performs the Golf GTi which is the benchmark.
2 years ago i nearly bought a Focus Rs but i could never drive it slowly , i think the ST will also prompt the same response?
Downside residuals... if you thought the RCZ was bad well Glasses predict £9k after 3years !!!!

A

Anonymous

mel said:
a very good choice imo ..it ticks all the boxes you want from a car so go for it .... :clap: oh and mrs j looks a top model also ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

That's not Avril getting in Mel, :roll:
It's bloody Jassy :lol:

Should of gone to Specsavers. :shock:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
mel said:

That's not Avril getting in Mel, :roll:
It's bloody Jassy :lol:

Should of gone to Specsavers. :shock:

the penny should have dropped when he said he liked handbags and hign heels ...he does carry em off well though :lol: :lol: :lol: well done on yesterdays win ..a crunching game and the better team won :beer:

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
Its nice, but its no RCZ. Many happy miles.

Nope this is an RCZ

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
Its nice, but its no RCZ. Many happy miles.

Now there's a challenge for a response from Jass if ever I saw one. :eusa-think: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Maybe it is worth reading this 5 star review then Max:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/focus ... focus-st-3

I applaud your loyalty and devotion to the RCZ but there's not taking away how good a car the new ST3 is. Maybe it's not as much of an instant head turner but it is a damn fine car!

100% agree.
The RCZ's trump card is it's looks, inside and out. :thumbup:
It could go head to head on looks with most cars on our roads and come out on top, but sorry, after that it's definitely towards the back of the field in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

Can i point you guys to the Ford Owners Forum... Let me just check, yip, this still is the RCZ forum....

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Maybe it is worth reading this 5 star review then Max:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/focus ... focus-st-3

I applaud your loyalty and devotion to the RCZ but there's not taking away how good a car the new ST3 is. Maybe it's not as much of an instant head turner but it is a damn fine car!

The Focus ST is not the fastest, sharpest-handling, or best-looking hot hatch...

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/focus ... z2Nnme1xO1

And still they gave it 5 stars... maybe time to change your source of reference. If a fun drive was the only reason to buy a car, we would all be driving Lotus 7's.

A

Anonymous

Max, it is possible to make anything sound good or bad if you're selective in your use of quotes. The quote you highlighted preempts the paragraph's crescendo which states that, " None of that matters though."

We all have different reasons for purchasing a car. Sometimes it's looks, sometimes it's performance, sometimes it's practicality, sometimes it's cost/value for money, sometimes it's prestige. Whatever the reason, it's good that we have different motivations. It would be a very boring world if we all drove the same car. We are unified by our ownership of the RCZ and you all know how much I love mine. However, I don't think I'd feel quite the same if they were as common on the roads as some cars.

I've driven a Lotus 7 btw and I have to say it is great fun but it's still not, in my personal and humble opinion, the most fun I've ever had in a car.

A

Anonymous

MaX83 said:
Can i point you guys to the Ford Owners Forum... Let me just check, yip, this still is the RCZ forum....

Max, of course it is but many of us are joined here by our love/ownership of the RCZ and also by a mutual appreciation of ALL cars. I love my RCZ but that doesn't, with the greatest of respect, blinker me from appreciating any other fine automobile.

However, I have moved the topic into "Other Marques" as perhaps that's where it is best placed.

A

Anonymous

Out of respect for Jassy's post i will not continue the discussion in this thread.

Again, congrats on the purchase Jassy, and many happy miles.

A

Anonymous

If we cant comment or compare to other makes of car then there's no point in commenting on anything regarding the RCZ.

How can we compare or make a comparison without fetching other makes into the equation.
I just don't get your point sorry. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
If we cant comment or compare to other makes of car then there's no point in commenting on anything regarding the RCZ.

How can we compare or make a comparison without fetching other makes into the equation.
I just don't get your point sorry. :eusa-think:

You drive a 2 door 156hp 1.6 turbo coupe. A little GT that was intended to look good whilst it is fun enough to drive on the weekend whilst returning decent economy. How on gods green planet can you compare that to a 250hp hot hatch.

A

Anonymous

Is this the modern day equivalent of the XR3i? and what happened to the Z4 that you were going to be leasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.