What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ R prices

Kerr

Reaction score
Now down to 13
It must have been removed in the last hour.

It was the grey one that was only on sale for a couple of days. I think it was 72,000 miles and up for £11,995.

Charlie1875

Reaction score
I think they are decent value compared to bmw, Audis and the like, quite fancied another M3 but they are at least 2 1/2 times the price I paid for my r, so that’s cracking value in my book! Anyone thinking of buying one, they are awesome machines, go for it!

Claret63

Reaction score
I think they are decent value compared to bmw, Audis and the like, quite fancied another M3 but they are at least 2 1/2 times the price I paid for my r, so that’s cracking value in my book! Anyone thinking of buying one, they are awesome machines, go for it!
Totally agree, the R is unlike anything I have owned before, so much attention to detail in every way for me, absolute bargain prices too, people need to get past the badge snobbery with the R.

We are just in the process of buying another ( not an R) to replace our written of one, can’t wait to pick up, white HDI GT 20000 miles, that’s like new in my book, we have missed our written of one sooo much.

Claret63

Reaction score
I am bias but the Moroccan R looks absolutely superb in this sellers photos

Totally agree, Love the you tube video, also Tim has superb quality when he presents his cars, one slight fault though in the video, have you noticed the rubber strip along the top of the bonnet where the wiper motor cover is ? its hanging off, very simple fix of course but school boy error for anyone with a keen eye, same in the pictures too.

Kerr

Reaction score
That car has been on sale for a while. I can't remember if it was a dealer or a private sale before.

Two cars have been removed today and a new one added. The low mileage higher priced cars are still there.

Pedro

Reaction score
I am bias but the Moroccan R looks absolutely superb in this sellers photos

My eyes are getting older but is there low coolant in the expansion tank??

Claret63

Reaction score
That car has been on sale for a while. I can't remember if it was a dealer or a private sale before.

Two cars have been removed today and a new one added. The low mileage higher priced cars are still there.

No pictures On the one added shame, wish I had waited longer before buying mine, there was hardly any for sale then, and it was the lowest mileage one I could find with the all important pug warranty along with full service history.

if I was buying now, I would have the white one in a heartbeat (22k) although the red one for 18750 looks good, but what’s going on with the front alloy?

If I sold mine now to get a lower mileage one, I would lose money so not an option Sadly.

Kerr

Reaction score
No pictures On the one added shame, wish I had waited longer before buying mine, there was hardly any for sale then, and it was the lowest mileage one I could find with the all important pug warranty along with full service history.

if I was buying now, I would have the white one in a heartbeat (22k) although the red one for 18750 looks good, but what’s going on with the front alloy?

If I sold mine now to get a lower mileage one, I would lose money so not an option Sadly.

The white one does look nice. He's knocked £500 off the price.

The grey lines on the wheel? I'm not sure what has happened there. Something funny gone on with the camera? The image from further away I can't see them.

Claret63

Reaction score
The white one does look nice. He's knocked £500 off the price.

The grey lines on the wheel? I'm not sure what has happened there. Something funny gone on with the camera? The image from further away I can't see them.
The R on the wheel looks odd too, like it’s been added on?

Claret63

Reaction score
Another has come on, looks very nice and good value on that mileage, nice colour combo to.

Kerr

Reaction score
Another has come on, looks very nice and good value on that mileage, nice colour combo to.

A nicely presented grey one looks good.

The last MOT flagged up fluctuating front brakes.

Claret63

Reaction score
A nicely presented grey one looks good.

The last MOT flagged up fluctuating front brakes.
Yes noticed that with the brakes, not sure what that means exactly, I assume the disc are warped maybe?

There does seem to be many people selling low mileage examples at the moment, wonder what the reasons are? cashing in, or potential high bills maybe.

Kerr

Reaction score
Yes noticed that with the brakes, not sure what that means exactly, I assume the disc are warped maybe?

There does seem to be many people selling low mileage examples at the moment, wonder what the reasons are? cashing in, or potential high bills maybe.

Warped discs or sticky pistons would be my guess.

A lot of the Rs that come up for sale need the brakes fixed. I think that is the reason for many owners selling.

It does seem strange that more low mileage cars have come to the market in recent months. It could be they are trying to cash in, but it doesn't help when there is more supply that usual.

Car prices are high just now, but some are dropping. I would expect long term the best Rs will go up.

Claret63

Reaction score
Warped discs or sticky pistons would be my guess.

A lot of the Rs that come up for sale need the brakes fixed. I think that is the reason for many owners selling.

It does seem strange that more low mileage cars have come to the market in recent months. It could be they are trying to cash in, but it doesn't help when there is more supply that usual.

Car prices are high just now, but some are dropping. I would expect long term the best Rs will go up.
Agree with the best Rs going up in price, but I think they will have to be sub 20k, can’t see mine going up (36k presently) but holding its money.

Kerr

Reaction score
Another red one added today.

Another grey one at a reasonable price has gone quickly.

Charlie1875

Reaction score
Sold my old R bought from Copart to Our Car last September. The one on autotrader looks very much like it although the vehicle is no longer showing categorised on autotrader! It was a category N. The warning ⚠️ indicating airbag / pretensioner fault still shows on one of the pics, the Brembo logo on the front brake calipers and still has a crack on windscreen.
Reg was YX14TXT
If it’s the same car, it’s not showing as cat N, it will do usually after a logbook change, someone might be in for a shock!
i did a HPi check on a car last week which was cat n 3 years ago and it only went on the register March 2023.