What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet in Zeeland (Netherlands) 22th May 2016

DanRo

Reaction score
If there are more people that are temped to join the meeting, maybe this can help to convience you to join us.

Bergen op Zoom is a very nice town, so for the people which already arrive on saterday you can visite Bergen op zoom.

And if you want to make your wif happy their is also nearby Rosada Outlet Shopping Center.

The Fletcher Park Hotel is only 10min on foot away of the centre and is 600m away of the start of the meet.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3X-P6U9Wik[/youtube]

So is this temping enough ;) :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Let's say I take a narrow street. If I can drive through with my RCZ with out damaging my wheels or anything else for that matter any other RCZ should be able to get through. If this incompetant RCZ driver wants to sue me because he is a bad drive, maybe in Uk it's possible but not here in Europe ;) :D

I organise this meet so people can have a nice day and I do it for free, so if I have to start spending a lot money so other people can have a nice day then I'm cancelling the meet.

I'm only trying to help but accidents DO happen. Any sort of accident. Someone may trip and break a limb, arm, anything. In these days of people claiming for anything and everything then I would protect myself if I was the organiser.

This is the problem. Yes it's good to organise Meets but when numbers become high then you must take responsibility as the organiser for the day and event.

2retro

Reaction score

Attachments

• better_call_saul.jpg
    better_call_saul.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 6,719

DanRo

Reaction score
I received already a lot of orders for the clotches. Now only orders that are placed by email will be accepted. So I would like to ask the people which ordered by message on Facebook or the forum to order a second time but this time to send me an email.

If you combine all what you can order with the different colors and sizes there are 96 different variants.
So if you email me I can print it and use it later if there would any arguments about what you had orderd ;)

[email protected]

DanRo

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Flechter Park Hotel **** (Begen-op-Zoom) :

http://www.fletcherstadsparkhotel.nl/

The hotel is 600 m from the start and is a 4-star hotel.

https://goo.gl/maps/2M9wvu3qvYR2

The normal price for a double room is 109,- Euro
The "RCZ Meeting" price is 89,-Euro Euro for double room and 69,50 Euro for a single room (incl. breakfast).

There is parking at the hotel, but dogs are not allowed

Do not wait too long to reserve and booking can only via email to attn of Marny van de Voort. Please mark "RCZ Meeting 2016" as reference.

If you book a room at this hotel please send me a message

For the people which are arriving on Saterday and haven't booked a hotel room yet, if you're intrested to stay close to the start of the meet. Don't wait too long to book, the Fletcher Park Hotel received the first reservations.

DanRo

Reaction score
We are now close to 90 RCZ's.

The magic number of 100 RCZ's will also be the limit. If we should have more then 100 RCZ's we will use a waiting list. So if people should cancel there participation we use this list to add a new RCZ to the list.

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
We are now close to 90 RCZ's.

The magic number of 100 RCZ's will also be the limit. If we should have more then 100 RCZ's we will use a waiting list. So if people should cancel there participation we use this list to add a new RCZ to the list.

Hurry up you have just under 6 months to go ;)

RCZash

Reaction score
I`m up for this event as well +1
Thanks

DanRo

Reaction score
If the weather forecast for Sunday doesn't change I will drive the complete trip I prepared from the Zeeland meeting. I will also with my dash-cam make a video report of the entire ride.