What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet in Zeeland (Netherlands) 22th May 2016

tianorth

Reaction score
TAC said:
tianorth said:
I might be up for this as the holiday to Florida is suspended.

I will be catching the ferry from Harwich to zeebrugge as its only a 15 minute drive away for me :dance:
Fancy a convoy :wave:
Aren't rcz supposed to be driven?

I don't mind the convoy.

DanRo

Reaction score
I don't wish for your vacation to be cancelled but it would be nice if you would join the meet

pete.garratt

Reaction score
At the moment, I'm recovering from a broken wrist. However, May is quite a way off & I should be recovered by then.

We've not travelled much in the Netherlands before and the photos look lovely.

So add another R from the UK and 2 more people.

tianorth

Reaction score
At moment holiday is only suspended until plans can be made to save enough to pay for holiday as this is 3 parts of same family.

English language is a wonderful thing!!!!

It would definitely be nice to join you meet but will have to wait until holiday is confirmed or cancelled, might be able to do both if date for holiday is more finalised as a moment it is May 2016.

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Hey Tac when do you arrive to Zeebrugge ?

It is around 8 months away can I let you know April ;)

TAC

Reaction score
tianorth said:
At moment holiday is only suspended until plans can be made to save enough to pay for holiday as this is 3 parts of same family.

English language is a wonderful thing!!!!

It would definitely be nice to join you meet but will have to wait until holiday is confirmed or cancelled, might be able to do both if date for holiday is more finalised as a moment it is May 2016.

Hurry up don't keep him waiting :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Great having you along on this meeting. I'll be there too of cource.
I'm the left hand (or right..whatever...) of DanRo. Now that the production of the rcz stopped, it's "the" moment to organise the greatest meeting in Europe... no ? Greets !

DanRo

Reaction score
For the meeting in Zeeland (NL) in 2016 we have from today exceeded the cape of the 50 participants !!!

:wtf: :dance: :thumbup:

I think that's one more good reason why you should be at this meet ;)

frankvdb

Reaction score
Yes, such trip was organized at an early point in the life of the RCZ. See http://peugeotrczforum.co.uk/pjork-from-the-netherlands-t174-20.html#p7182
This person got a bit nervous about the depreciation of the RCZ and sold it several years ago.
I'm sure there were some pictures of this on the Dutch RCZ forum but that also died several years ago unfortunately.

I found that this car was on the trip: http://auto.marine-news.biz/139307/car-reviews/peugeot-rcz-1-6-thp-156hp-2010/

DanRo

Reaction score
At the moment we have almost 60 RCZ's which are joining the meet in Zeeland. If you have not decide yet if you are going to participated, don't hesitate anymore and join the meet to be part of this unforgetable day.

Antwerp is only 30 minutes away from the start of the meet so if you want you can make a weekend trip and visit Antwerp the day before or the day after.

tianorth

Reaction score
Looks like I might be able to make this as holiday might go ahead at end of May.

Two trip in one month.....woohoo.

DanRo

Reaction score
We have until now over 60 RCZ's which will be attending the meet in Zeeland. For the people which still hesitate to come to the meet, don't think to much about it. Just join us and be part of this great meet.

NL => 25
B => 21
D => 9
F => 4
UK => 3
L => 1