What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Meet in Zeeland (Netherlands) 22th May 2016

DanRo

Reaction score
Concerning the BBQ, we have all ready 20 people which will participate soo the BBQ will take place.

DanRo

Reaction score
Since many participants stay overnight on Saterday it might be an idea to let everyone stay in one hotel. I can look for a hotel in or near Bergen op Zoom that gives us a group rate for the rooms. Who wishes to stay near Bergen op Zoom in the same hotel ?

TAC

Reaction score
DanRo said:
Since many participants stay overnight on Saterday it might be an idea to let everyone stay in one hotel. I can look for a hotel in or near Bergen op Zoom that gives us a group rate for the rooms. Who wishes to stay near Bergen op Zoom in the same hotel ?

How much is the breakfast ? :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi
I'm new to the forum and I read a lot about the May meeting next year ... sounds great. I'd like join.
What do I need to do? Do I need to decide hotel, BBQ, t-shirts, ....?

Cheers
Lennart

DanRo

Reaction score
Slennartl I see you are from Sweden. It would be fantastic that you join our meeting :thumbup:

I have added you the to the list participants : http://peugeot-rcz.forumactif.com/t2800-inscriptions-rasso-zelande-pays-bas-22-mai-2016

I would like to ask you to join the Facebook group RCZ Meetings Benelux, this makes it easier for me to chair the info about the meet : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632505457005246/

Because we now have people coming from 7 different countries I asked the participants if they wanted to stay all is the same hotel. But of course you are free to choose your own hotel. The BBQ is Sunday after the meet start at 18h at Perry's Beach Club in Ouddorp. If you want to come to BBQ send me a private message or send me an email [email protected]

If you have more questions please ask them.

TAC

Reaction score
slennartl said:
Hi
I'm new to the forum and I read a lot about the May meeting next year ... sounds great. I'd like join.
What do I need to do? Do I need to decide hotel, BBQ, t-shirts, ....?

Cheers
Lennart

Welcome to the forum Lennart :wave:

Ps no Swedish Chefs jokes DKZ5745 :eusa-shhh:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
As if !! Oh, sorry that's a different nationality joke alltogether :lol:

DanRo

Reaction score
Flechter Park Hotel **** (Begen-op-Zoom) :

http://www.fletcherstadsparkhotel.nl/

The hotel is 600 m from the start and is a 4-star hotel.

https://goo.gl/maps/2M9wvu3qvYR2

The normal price for a double room is 109,- Euro
The "RCZ Meeting" price is 89,-Euro Euro for double room and 69,50 Euro for a single room (incl. breakfast).

There is parking at the hotel, but dogs are not allowed

Do not wait too long to reserve and booking can only via email to attn of Marny van de Voort. Please mark "RCZ Meeting 2016" as reference.

If you book a room at this hotel please send me a message

DanRo

Reaction score
Here are the examples of the clothing for the meeting.
The colors in which they can be ordered are white and light grey.
The sizes range from S to XXXL

Prices :

Baseball cap (white) : 5,- Euro
T-shirt (SG18) : 5,- Euro
Polo (SG59) : 10,- Euro
Sweat-shirt (SG23) : 13,- Euro
Sweat-shirt with hood (SG29) : 19,- Euro

Only order by using email adress below !!!

[email protected]

Please when ordering give the size and color as well as whether it is for a woman or a man is !!! After that you will receive an order confirmation along with the info for the payment

TAC

Reaction score
Are the t shirts being made now ? Are you posting them out ?

DanRo

Reaction score
To avoid a price increase next year I want to put in the group order by the end of this year.

DanRo

Reaction score
We are still far away of 100 RCZ but yes I think that will be the limit. So for the people which has not decided yet don't hesitate and join us for an epic meet

RCZ1

Reaction score
Have you got indemnity insurance for this event? If not, I would strongly suggest you do. It covers YOU, the organiser, against any claims from attendees should anything go wrong. Don't think you will be ok. Always better to be safe than sorry.

DanRo

Reaction score
Everybody has is one car insurance and there is no competition involved. There is also no fee to join the meet so there's no commercial activity.

RCZ1

Reaction score
None of that matters. What if someone for example curbed their alloy whilst driving with your group during the meet because you took them down a very narrow lane. If someone felt so inclined they could sue you for costs to repair the damage. Just a small example but worst case scenarios could happen. Indemnity insurance is protecting you and the event should anything untoward happen.

I took indemnity insurance for the Yorkshire Meet last year when we had 32 cars. It gave me peace of mind should anything happen. As the the organiser you have a responsibility, whether you like it or not, to ensure that you do not put people at risk. I would certainly be taking it out if it was me.

DanRo

Reaction score
Let's say I take a narrow street. If I can drive through with my RCZ with out damaging my wheels or anything else for that matter any other RCZ should be able to get through. If this incompetant RCZ driver wants to sue me because he is a bad drive, maybe in Uk it's possible but not here in Europe ;) :D

I organise this meet so people can have a nice day and I do it for free, so if I have to start spending a lot money so other people can have a nice day then I'm cancelling the meet.