What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ Event at Peugeot UK Headquarters UPDATED

A

Anonymous

t110jim said:
thanks mel they all looked great and great to see you and so many rczs'

Sama sama. It really was an amazing sight :thumbup: I couldn't get over at just how impressive a view it was :beer:

t110jim

Reaction score
it is but I know your not supposed to put anything on top of it but it was topped with Blackfire for the weekend :oops: :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
t110jim said:
it is but I know your not supposed to put anything on top of it but it was topped with Blackfire for the weekend :oops: :oops:

Naughty naughty! ;)

I've managed to get the Wolf's on Pearl now :eusa-think: :D

She's looking very glossy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thank you all for a great day at Peugeot HQ, Pinley House on Sunday- I know we all had a fantastic day- hope you all did too!

We’ve got a few great photos from the day which will be up on our RCZ facebook page very soon, make sure you tag yourselves and your cars in the photos- there’s one of everyone in reception surrounding the Asphalt, and lots of all the cars in a row too so make sure everyone knows which is yours! If you’re not already a fan of the facebook page, make sure you ‘like’ the page if you want to be kept up to date with all of the latest RCZ news and events!

http://ow.ly/6G3vT

If anyone else managed to get any good snaps on the day- please feel free to post these on the page too!

A

Anonymous

Peugeot Group said:
Thank you all for a great day at Peugeot HQ, Pinley House on Sunday- I know we all had a fantastic day- hope you all did too!

We’ve got a few great photos from the day which will be up on our RCZ facebook page very soon, make sure you tag yourselves and your cars in the photos- there’s one of everyone in reception surrounding the Asphalt, and lots of all the cars in a row too so make sure everyone knows which is yours! If you’re not already a fan of the facebook page, make sure you ‘like’ the page if you want to be kept up to date with all of the latest RCZ news and events!

http://ow.ly/6G3vT

If anyone else managed to get any good snaps on the day- please feel free to post these on the page too!

Hi Mark and all the rest of the Peugeot Team,
What a great day out and great way to reward your loyal customers - 1-up over the other major manufacturers!
Great to meet lots of like minded people and seeing all those beauiful cars lined up!
Take Care.
Bradders

RCZ1

Reaction score
Has everyone seen the latest copy of the Rapport magazine? Got a little article about the RCZ meet and a couple of quotes from members.

Also is anyone a member on the RCZ facebook page. I don't do Facebook but apparently there was a recent poll on which future colour RCZ, members might like to see. Electric blue won, followed by Ferrari Red