What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ 2014 Calendar - place your order / interest now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Mine just arrived too. Love it and everyone's efforts look fantastic. Although...Jen's exact words were, "Oh whaaaaaaat...ANOTHER one?!" Yes Jen..another one.:D

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Picked mine up :D

Best calender available, there isnt a single picture I wouldnt want hanging up all month :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
You've really fit to get her trained Mr Rizz ;).
You've had long enough, you should be there by now :grin:

You REALLY think that, in all honesty, Jen isn't the boss?! It'd take archaic methods of conditioning to break that spirit!!!

PS - she saw your new Ruby and exclaimed, "ooooooh...I like that one. That's my favourite"!! Poor Flipper is inconsolable on the driveway! :cry:

A

Anonymous

Can we have less talk on this subject please. I opted to have mine delivered to my wifes place of work, to save having a trip to the post office to collect it. So I won't be seeing my copy until late Monday evening :cry:

A

Anonymous

Calendar received. It's awesome. Especially April ;-) well done to all. Great job.

A

Anonymous

You're really missing out RON. It's awesome. In fact, I have gone back and looked at it several times today alone. I'll probably not even bother switching the tele on this evening...I'll just look at the calendar Crumbs...you're really missing out. You'll probably have to watch "Strictly Come X Factor Dancing" instead. Glad don't have to wait until Monday evening!!! :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:
You've really fit to get her trained Mr Rizz ;).
You've had long enough, you should be there by now :grin:

You REALLY think that, in all honesty, Jen isn't the boss?! It'd take archaic methods of conditioning to break that spirit!!!

PS - she saw your new Ruby and exclaimed, "ooooooh...I like that one. That's my favourite"!! Poor Flipper is inconsolable on the driveway! :cry:

Ah well Jen has redeemed herself very well there. She's obviously a woman of great taste ..... Who knows a good thing when she sees it :grin:

A

Anonymous

Received mine today. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. Absolutely love it. :grin:

A

Anonymous

Got mine today, though was attempted to be delivered earlier in the week, many thanks for the calendar

RCZ1

Reaction score
1. RCZ1 paid
2. John V6 paid
3. YerLANGuy paid
4. Mrizzle paid
5. photojohn paid
6. 2x TomC paid
7. Ian68 paid
8. OO58RON paid
9. Stevebasshead paid
10. bobbythedog paid
11. Donna paid
12. lee055
13. mitchandninapaid
14. Abzynthe paid
15. MaX83 paid
16. RCZ Performance x5 paid
17. J_SLADE1paid
18. Xtof73 paid
19. xeropherepaid
20. stu38 paid
21. Bodster paid
22. Rwhillis paid
23. Seamusoh2 paid
24. Opal White paid
25. Philippe 19
26. Figo paid

A

Anonymous

Just taken a peek at my copy. RCZ1 has Pearl and Ruby on display :thumbup: Some truly great photos. Funny thing though my bestest had a look and immediately "cor that's aggressive, who owns that? It looks like an animal" She was viewing the front cover. Steve that's your yellow peril she was talking about :lol:

A

Anonymous

Mine's not yet here...does the Royal Mail have planes already or do they still swim across the English Channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.