What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ 2014 Calendar - place your order / interest now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

The joys of Paypal. Looking forward to getting our calendar, hope to get in next years.

RCZ1

Reaction score
1. RCZ1 paid
2. John V6 paid
3. YerLANGuy paid
4. Mrizzle paid
5. photojohn paid
6. 2x TomC paid
7. Ian68 paid
8. OO58RON paid
9. Stevebasshead paid
10. bobbythedog paid
11. Donna paid
12. lee055
13. mitchandninapaid
14. Abzynthe paid
15. MaX83 paid
16. RCZ Performance x5 paid
17. J_SLADE1
18. Xtof73 paid
19. xeropherepaid
20. stu38 paid
21. Bodster paid
22. Rwhillis paid
23. Seamusoh2 paid
24. Opal White paid
25. Philippe 19
26. Figo paid

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks very much to everyone who has sent payment for their calendars so far. Its much apprecited,

There arel some payments still outstanding and I've updated the list, in the post above.

I also have 4 calendars still available if anyone is interested and would like to buy one. Just post in this thread that you would like one :)

I must apologie to everyone too as I did not get chance to post the calendars on Saturday as intended, due to some personal issues. I will post them out this week and I'll update this thread when I have done so.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Thanks very much to everyone who has sent payment for their calendars so far. Its much apprecited,

There arel some payments still outstanding and I've updated the list, in the post above.

I also have 4 calendars still available if anyone is interested and would like to buy one. Just post in this thread that you would like one :)

I must apologie to everyone too as I did not get chance to post the calendars on Saturday as intended, due to some personal issues. I will post them out this week and I'll update this thread when I have done so.

You slept in and missed the Post Office...go on, admit it! :) :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
RCZ1 said:

You slept in and missed the Post Office...go on, admit it! :) :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Sussed ! No flies on you hey Donna ? Lol :)

A

Anonymous

Sorry for the delayed payment. The money has been sent now. Many thanks Kerry!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Now you just have to go and buy the actual car...again! ;) :D

its in the process....

Got to pay for the honeymoon first though :eusa-shhh: The leftovers will be going on an RCZ... or maybe Debbie would be fine going on a camping honeymoon and we can go there in an RCZ-R :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Or...perhaps she could be persuaded that your wedding car should be an RCZ with the notable difference being that you get to keep it at the end... :eusa-think: Failing that at least there's a lot of room in the boot for all your camping gear! :D

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Or...perhaps she could be persuaded that your wedding car should be an RCZ with the notable difference being that you get to keep it at the end... :eusa-think: Failing that at least there's a lot of room in the boot for all your camping gear! :D

She anticipated the Wedding car idea so the whole thing, wedding, reception and celidh is at Norwood hall in Aberdeen... fine and easy haha.. shes clued up on how my mind works! :oops:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:

We could be hired out Rizz ... blue for the groom, red for the bride......

A

Anonymous

depends... have you two got heated, reclinable seats........... :eusa-whistle: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
depends... have you two got heated, reclinable seats........... :eusa-whistle: :lol: :lol:

I was implying as wedding cars!!!! Get your mind out of the gutter min!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Figo said:

I was implying as wedding cars!!!! Get your mind out of the gutter min!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.