What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RCZ 2014 Calendar - place your order / interest now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Calendars have been posted out today first class so should be with you tomorrow in the UK.

Those overseas should arrive within the week.

Got some very dark looks from the people in the queue in the Post Office, which was out of the door, after I had finished being served ;) oh well saves them moaning about someone else lol :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Calendars have been posted out today first class so should be with you tomorrow in the UK.

Those overseas should arrive within the week.

Got some very dark looks from the people in the queue in the Post Office, which was out of the door, after I had finished being served ;) oh well saves them moaning about someone else lol :)

good news :) looking forward to sticking it up on my wall in the office! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

That was fast! have it up in my office already :lol: Some great images there!!

VASS

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Thanks very much to everyone who has sent payment for their calendars so far. Its much apprecited,

There arel some payments still outstanding and I've updated the list, in the post above.

I also have 4 calendars still available if anyone is interested and would like to buy one. Just post in this thread that you would like one :)

I must apologie to everyone too as I did not get chance to post the calendars on Saturday as intended, due to some personal issues. I will post them out this week and I'll update this thread when I have done so.

Still available? I "think" I have two images in the final calendar?

thanks
Vass

RCZ1

Reaction score
VASS said:
RCZ1 said:
Thanks very much to everyone who has sent payment for their calendars so far. Its much apprecited,

There arel some payments still outstanding and I've updated the list, in the post above.

I also have 4 calendars still available if anyone is interested and would like to buy one. Just post in this thread that you would like one :)

I must apologie to everyone too as I did not get chance to post the calendars on Saturday as intended, due to some personal issues. I will post them out this week and I'll update this thread when I have done so.

Still available? I "think" I have two images in the final calendar?

thanks
Vass

Yes they are. Would you like one Vass?

A

Anonymous

That would explain why I just hit my thumb whilst banging in the nail to hang it on!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
your car is looking great im my birthday month mate!
Wish it looked that clean right now! :roll:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Oooh...hopefully mine will reach the remote Aberdoom tomorrow then!!

A

Anonymous

Mine arrived today!! :dance: :dance:

great calendar ....9/10 .....would've been 10/10 if mine had been in it!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Mine arrived today!! :dance: :dance:

great calendar ....9/10 .....would've been 10/10 if mine had been in it!

How on earth did that happen?!?! :eek: They are barely out of caves and still to see electricity in your neck of the woods!!!

Opal white

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Pleased to hear the calendars are arriving safely :)

Missed the postman yesterday so just picked mine up from the sorting office . . . . . . :dance:

Well done with the publication, delivery etc etc :clap:

An excellent Christmas prezzy for me :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.