What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Proud new RCZ owner (Aberdeen, Scotland) A few queries...ple

A

Anonymous

Re: Proud new RCZ owner (Aberdeen, Scotland) A few queries..

donnaj1dlh said:
What a glorious day to be collecting your new motor! It was absolutely lashing rain when I picked mine up :(

Get that camera out when you get home ..... although I couldn't wait until i got home.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/D ... C01620.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/D ... C01625.jpg

.... I do that all the time ..... old meets new :lol: makes a good timeline .....

Nice idea about the timeline!! :thumbup: :thumbup: I threw my camera in the car this morning and may have to take some pics at the dealers before it gets dark. Keep an eye out for me buzzing about!! :wave: My reg is to be SW** KHA!

2 hours to go!! :D :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Nice idea about the timeline!! :thumbup: :thumbup: I threw my camera in the car this morning and may have to take some pics at the dealers before it gets dark. Keep an eye out for me buzzing about!! :wave: My reg is to be SW** KHA!

2 hours to go!! :D :thumbup:

Ace. When Bruce ordered mine, he tried to get DLH on the reg but couldn't, but got me UDH instead which was thoughtful of him. If he had managed to get DLH, I would have put mine on retention.

i reckon it'll be after 5 before it gets dark tonight seen as there's no clouds :dance:

A

Anonymous

I'm in love!! Picked up my gorgeous yet mean RCZ this afternoon. A bit disgruntled to discover a chip by the boot but have been reassured that this will be repaired ASAP so that's all good. Had a fantastic drive home via a litany of back roads and am pleased to say that the the love affair is much more than just platonic. Cannot wait until I get back in tomorrow and to show him off. I'll upload pics shortly!

A

Anonymous

Was it you that I passed at the entrance to the kitty brewster retail car park at around half 4ish?

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Donnaj1dlh/car/DSC01625.jpg
This is a reminder of when I parked my beloved TT, next to a RCZ at the Peugeot dealers. My car looked so dated and it became obvious that it had to be replaced and very quickly :wave:

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
Was it you that I passed at the entrance to the kitty brewster retail car park at around half 4ish?

Sorry Xzibit it wasn't me. I was cruising the back roads of Kemnay at that time. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ok folks...just a quick couple of snaps to share my new love with you all. i am so happy and we have already really started to bond. I am absolutely bowled over with the looks and the ride (especially with 19ins rims and terrible Scottish road surfaces). Had a wonderful drive over the back roads from Banchory to Kintore vian Echt and was astounded by the grip and confidence that this car inspires. In short...I love it!! Been fielding questions from admiring neighbours, friends, family and strangers all weekend. It's a truly special car! :dance:

I will endeavour totake some more aesthetic and original photos in coming weeks but just wanted to share a quick few snaps of my Dolphin Blue beauty. :beer:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr-rizzle8 ... hotostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr-rizzle8 ... otostream/

RCZ1

Reaction score

Looks great mrizzle :thumbup:

Sounds like you are really enjoying your RCZ. Hope you have many miles of happy motoring :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Very nice!

...but you are being VERY brave mounting pavements with those wheels!!!

Hopefully see you about soon.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Very nice!

...but you are being VERY brave mounting pavements with those wheels!!!

Hopefully see you about soon.

Hahaha...I was VERY careful and mounted them via a sloped drive. I hadn't intended to but just as I pulled the camera out I had to move it to let someone by. just grabbed a few quick snaps and popped him back in the drive.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your swanky red number. :thumbup: :wave:

A

Anonymous

A very sad day as my RCZ is in to get the bodywork damage that was on it when I picked it up repaired. More saddening and downright dissatisfying is the fact that I have been given a bloody 1.2 Hyundai i10 to drive until it returns. I can't even look other road users in the eye... :thumbdown: :oops: :cry: