What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Proud new RCZ owner (Aberdeen, Scotland) A few queries...ple

A

Anonymous

Re: Proud new RCZ owner (Aberdeen, Scotland) A few queries..

:greetings-wavingblue: hi and welcome great choice in colour enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

ooof...i almost actually went and checked the long range forecast....then i saw your final remark. :lol: I think i'm becoming obsessed with this car and I haven't even got it yet!!

A

Anonymous

bill said:
:greetings-wavingblue: hi and welcome great choice in colour enjoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks Bill!! Nice to be so warmly welcomed by members! Also, glad you approve of the choice.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Oh man!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Have you heard the forecast for that weekend??? :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Only kidding ha ha!

Your one day of summer this year so soon? ;-)

You will become even more obsessed once you have it, if that is possible!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Yeah I haven't seen any of the Red RCZs yet so you are pretty exclusive!! I do like the white ones but the demonstrator I took out was white and after 45 mins of being out and about Kemnay and Inverurie it looked like I had been off roading...

Fully concur with that. I took my white RCZ from Glasgow to Aberdeen with no problem. Went from Aberdeen to Huntly and it was the colour of Steptoe's yard.

A

Anonymous

Alba said:
mrizzle said:
Yeah I haven't seen any of the Red RCZs yet so you are pretty exclusive!! I do like the white ones but the demonstrator I took out was white and after 45 mins of being out and about Kemnay and Inverurie it looked like I had been off roading...

Fully concur with that. I took my white RCZ from Glasgow to Aberdeen with no problem. Went from Aberdeen to Huntly and it was the colour of Steptoe's yard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Loving the Steptoe's yard comparison!!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the club! As mentioned earlier I'm one of the mob based in Aberdeen. Well I say based in, I'm actually usually travelling between aberdeen, glasgow and edinburgh but you'll see me rocking the nera black around town. Some of the aberdeen potholes are a sod and you become more aware of them with the suspension in the RCZ but that doesn't bother me much.

Haven't had much of an issue with seaguls and my flat is right down by the beach. Actually had a bigger problem in St Andrews visiting the GF's family. They all got a right laugh when I went out to clean it off straight away but there's no way I'm letting bird crap burn through my paint! :)

I went down the second hand route. Bought mine from a car supermarket near Birmingham. No way I could have waited for a new delivery and I saved a packet on the list price :) I wasn't stoked about the cream leather seats at first but they've really grown on me and now I wouldn't be without them. Does mean I've had to start wearing chinos now though as my jeans were starting to mark the leather.

A

Anonymous

Wicked to here from another Aberdeen based RCZ owner. I've noticed a few RCZs in the city in the last few days and perhaps I am just more aware of them now that I am an expectant owner. Saw another Dolphin Blue one today but minus the onyx black alloys I am awaiting. I'm kinda hoping that this might make me a little more exclusive but if I see another then I will merely nod my head in appreciation of their good taste. :thumbup: Don't think I have seen a black one yet though!

Your comment about the trip to St Andrews made me chuckle...I'd be EXACTLY the same. I've even gone to the trouble of preemptively buying a pressure jet washer. My wife thinks I am mad...little does she know what she's in for when it arrives and I get a full blown bout of RCZ OCD. :crazy:

Sounds like you did a good bit of shopping around for your RCZ. I was very close to buying a used one just past Manchester but, when I phoned to confirm that it was still there the day before I set off, I was told it had just sold 20 mins before my call. Just as well I checked! Not to worry, I've never had a brand new car before so kinda looking forward to putting some miles on her virgin wheels. :D

Still a likely 9 days until I get my hands on my beauty... :roll: I'll be keeping my eyes out for your sweet black ride! :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score

You shoudn't be without a power washer Mrizzle - glad to hear you will be looking after the RCZ properly :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I saw a dolphin blue in Stoneywood this morning .... SV11 *** .... wonder if that's the one you see?

So between us Aberdonians on the forum, we're got red, white, black and blue .... just need to get a couple of grey/silver and we've a full compliment!!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 - Thanks! Gotta lavish the love and attention on the RCZ that it deserves/commands.

donnaj1dlh - I think that is exactly the one i saw. Good spot!
We are doing pretty well on gathering the full set, huh? I will be proud to add mine to the Aberdeen contingent...8 days...to go (all going to plan)

A

Anonymous

Do I count as an Aberdonian living in Glasgow!!? I'm up the road a lot though.

White RCZ, but as explained earlier, white & black if visiting Huntly!!

A

Anonymous

Depends if you're Opal or Pearl??? I think Figo's Opal, so we'd let you in if you're Pearl!!! ha ha

A

Anonymous

Spotted today at Danestone Tesco around 12:15pm, white RCZ with black onyx solstice alloys ** GOS. Was that anyone from here? Looked VERY tidy!!

A

Anonymous

Aye that's him :)

A

Anonymous

:dance: :thumbup: :D

A truly awesome piece of news for me...my beautiful new RCZ is in and I can collect it tomorrow. Planning on shooting directly from work tomorrow afternoon to be united with him/her (i'm undecided on gender). I literally cannot wait for tomorrow to come and will be spending the day clock watching until I can get out to Kemnay...totally made up! (Also, I saw the forecast for Saturday and, typically, sleet and rain were forecast so am delighted to be avoiding that...fingers crossed!)

Thank you to everyone who has responded to my thread and I cannot wait to be an official part of the RCZ club. I'll post pics ASAP.... :D :D :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-bravo: :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
:text-goodpost: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-bravo: :auto-car:

Hahahaha...I love that!! Thanks! Just clock watching now....4.5 hours to go!! :auto-car: