What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photography thread (non RCZ) - post your photos here

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Ok...so I only wish that I had been to any of these places to have had the opportunity to take these images. However, "hello bucket list"!!!

http://imgur.com/a/D9iDC
Thanks for linking these, they're quite beautiful!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

So, the downsides; weather atrocious, car filthy (resembles a tractor at present), only had small camera with me and a complete lack of access to 'light room' software to make any serious improvements to this pic as currently on long weekend away. Upside; quite like with results (if a little clumsy!). Might try and find a jet wash tomorrow and have another go with proper kit before heading home!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384195191368.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384195191368.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7,532
A

Anonymous

bobbythedog said:
So, the downsides; weather atrocious, car filthy (resembles a tractor at present)...

I like it :thumbup:

And when I look at the scenery it could even be that a freshly detailed shiny car would look kinda out of place.

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZ1! It's Abereiddy in westest Pembrokeshire.

A

Anonymous

Note to self - read the right post (and drink less red wine!) before responding!!! :-?
Cheers Tim, but can't help thinking that an RCZ should never be mistaken for a John Deere! :-D

A

Anonymous

Cheers Ted ;-) (bludy predictive texting!) - sorry Tom!

A

Anonymous

Couple of recent snaps from me. The one at the Falls of Feugh (where the local salmon can be seen leaping in the summer time) hasn't come out quite as well as I'd hoped. I'll be sure to have my tripod next time so that I can slow the shutter speed further.

frankvdb

Reaction score
Here are some photos from last year's Thailand (Chang Mai and Bangkok) holidays in November .
This country is so beautiful that also less talented photographers equipped with only a phone camera can make some nice shots! :)

Also caught one RCZ on the road in Bangkok:

Peugeot is quite a rare brand in Thailand. Most cars are Japanese and most of them Toyota.

A

Anonymous

Im a total noob at photography with a pretty basic DSLR but I love it.

Nikon D40

Thing is, ive had it for about 5 years now and feel like I may have outgrown it.

I litterally know nothing about newer camera.. what would folks say would be a good step up from the D40 for me?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Why do you thithey oh have outgrown the D40 ? If you are a noob, as you say, do you know everything your camera will do? Do you use auto settings or do you manually expose ? Do you shoot in RAW or jpeg?

TBH I would stick with what you have and master it as much as you can before contemplating anything.
Of course the other thing
to remember is that a camera is only as good as the lens on the front so it may be worthwhile investing in new glass for now and see where that takes you.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Why do you thithey oh have outgrown the D40 ? If you are a noob, as you say, do you know everything your camera will do? Do you use auto settings or do you manually expose ? Do you shoot in RAW or jpeg?

TBH I would stick with what you have and master it as much as you can before contemplating anything.
Of course the other thing
to remember is that a camera is only as good as the lens on the front so it may be worthwhile investing in new glass for now and see where that takes you.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

Maybe your right..I guess that realistically I am still probably the weakest link in the chain rather than the functionality of the D40

:lol:

I've ordered a few ebooks specifically written for the D40 so ill see how I get on with them.

The reason I was thinking of an upgrade is that I used to get better results with it But like you say it may just be that the lens could do with a changeout.

Pity I need to buy a lens with built in Autofocus though! :roll:

A

Anonymous

Cartwheel at night in Aranjuez, Spain

Closeup of sculpture in the centre of the Louvre's glass pyramid - Paris, France

Flower in a friend's hair, Cheltenham, England

Reflection of the Eiffel Tower in sunglasses, Paris, France

Attachments

• IMG_4869web.jpg
    IMG_4869web.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 7,386
  • Pic-100web.jpg
    Pic-100web.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 7,386
  • IMG_4719web.jpg
    IMG_4719web.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 7,386
  • IMG_5014web.jpg
    IMG_5014web.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 7,386
A

Anonymous

A Sunday outing again only with iphone 5 I'm really gonna have to invest in a proper camera.