What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Photography thread (non RCZ) - post your photos here

A

Anonymous

It certainly was! I could have done with a couple more weeks there..... and several more memory cards [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

A

Anonymous

The benefits of reaching a 'significant' b'day Ash. Have to be suitably significant celebrations in my book......plus, if you have them while you're abroad, they don't count! :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

bobbythedog said:
The benefits of reaching a 'significant' b'day Ash. Have to be suitably significant celebrations in my book......plus, if you have them while you're abroad, they don't count! :eusa-shhh:

Blimey that could prove expensive. Remaining 20 years of age and celebrating another significant milestone in a significant manor :lol:

A

Anonymous

Within the peloton of Le Tour de Yorkshire, part of Le Tour de France on Sunday morning!

Opal white

Reaction score
bobbythedog said:
...and finally.

Love the photos from Borneo & Bali

I visited Bali around 25 years ago & found it absolutely fascinating, the people, the culture etc. In those days it was take the photos & weeks later check out the results after getting them developed (& quite often disappointed :( ) I need to get back there with my digital camera :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hmmmmm. I'd prepare yourself for a bit of a shock if you go back OW. Tourism has changed Bali a lot by all accounts. The Australians in particular are always there in force so you have to do some serious searching to find any unmolested Bali! Real shame and wish I'd gone 15 years ago. Borneo felt much more natural tho. Highly recommended ;)

RCZ-R

Reaction score
bobbythedog said:
Hmmmmm. I'd prepare yourself for a bit of a shock if you go back OW. Tourism has changed Bali a lot by all accounts. The Australians in particular are always there in force so you have to do some serious searching to find any unmolested Bali! Real shame and wish I'd gone 15 years ago. Borneo felt much more natural tho. Highly recommended ;)

Agree. Even during past 3-5 years it changed a lot (got worse). One advice: never go there when Australia's youth got their spring break. I was there (accidentally) and it was hell on Bali, mostly to the southern part (I've been to Daytona beach spring break too, which was quite funny).

But there are still nice and calm places over there!

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I found a cool spot for a picture while out and about. Going to take the Z when I get chance :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Abz, those photos are excellent :thumbup:
I love the processing on the top and bottom one.

This actually looks a lot like a church near me. You've given me an idea :)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
My OH noticed the top of the church in the distance across some fields, and asked what it was. So we had some time, and went to explore.

I was like going back in time! The roads were narrow and we even met a 1900s car coming towards us on a very thin bridge :lol:

A

Anonymous

Sounds like some of the roads around here then Abz!! Not a bad view to take in over breakfast though!

A

Anonymous

Caught this shot while sat in friends garden in switzerland

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 12,222