What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Observation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

If i was Hart I would also be pissed off as what hes talking about simply isnt on, but his/her ownership experience isnt mine. I hope someone at Peugeot UK mans up and sorts it for you.

Moose,

I'm definitely a "His" not an "Her". :wave:

After a couple of nice cold beers I am starting to chill out a bit, but someone at Peugeot is going to understand how p*ssed off I am on Monday. :twisted:

I need another beer.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hart,

I'm gutted for you !

I have flagged your bit in this thread to someone at Peugeot who should be able to help.

Regards

Marcus

RCZ1

Reaction score
Right I'm wearing my Mod hat now.
Yet again, as soon as someone in the so called “happy” gang voice any sort of opinion, they get shot down in flames for even daring to enjoy their RCZ. It happens every single time! No-one has any problem with members posting their opinions on issues that they may or may not have. Post it and then move on !

Personally, I do live in the real world. Just because I've been a member of forum for a long time, does not make me blinkered to people's problems or anyone else for that matter ! I am tired of the constant, thinly veiled, snide comments that certain members add in every post that they do. They know they do it too!

People should really think about what they post and how they post it. Some of our once regular forum members have moved away from the forum because of the tone that some members now take. People DO find some peoples posts intimidating by the "tone" they use or the constant sniping or saying " people are up their own backsides". It's not relevant and it's insulting.

May I highlight a couple of the forum rules to bear in mind when posting, namely:

Forum Rules
Harassing, intimidating, stalking, insulting or threatening other forum members,
Posting to insight friction, negative reactions or posts designed to cause disruption within the forum

What I and others are defending is the fact that not everyone has issues with their car. If we all sat and waited for something to go wrong, with anything in life, we'd all be quivering wrecks! I and others appreciate that people have had problems and it is very unfortunate for them and I wouldn't be happy if it happened to me but we have a RIGHT to say that we have no issues with the car. We are showing the other side of the coin. You only tend to hear about the problems generally on forums so to balance it out, why can't owners with no issues post too? This at least goes some way to making it more of a balanced forum. How can I pass comment on problems/issues if I haven't experienced them. I am telling things how it is from MY point of view / my experiences. I post advice / comment on things that I KNOW!

What I will say, is that yes we are all entitled to our opinion but it does not mean that you shoot everyone down in flames that does not agree with you.

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Hart,

I'm gutted for you !

I have flagged your bit in this thread to someone at Peugeot who should be able to help.

Regards

Marcus

Many thanks Marcus.

I'm taking my car over to Pinley House on Monday afternoon so that I can show them the damage and voice my displeasure. I really wanted an RCZ from the moment I first set eyes on one, but my whole experience is being ruined by mainly avoidable issues. I'll let you know how I get on.

All the best Steve.

A

Anonymous

i am going up the stairs to my bedroom 55" fully backlit LED TV :cool: to watch a film, as a certain post ON THIS THREAD has put me in the MOOD to watch "JUDGE DREAD" :lol: :lol: ;)

A

Anonymous

Rcz9191 said:
Your dealer must have been mad or stupid to sell you a car

Cheers

The Moose

Well we are talking about Marcus here,
So is he mad, without a doubt, stupid umm dont think so, but what is so obviously clear is that you are the perfect punter to sell a car to when you stroll into a dealership, especially if you are sucking on a Cuban, did you think you were walking into an Audi showroom. :eusa-whistle: :lol: :lol:

I can picture the scene now,
"Ah Mr Moose, come on in, make youeself comfortable, bend over, umm i mean sit down, now what can i flog you, we have a lovely dead horse over here in chestnut brown " :lol:

Oh come on mun, it's all in good fun eh :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Right I'm wearing my Mod hat now.
Yet again, as soon as someone in the so called “happy” gang voice any sort of opinion, they get shot down in flames for even daring to enjoy their RCZ.

What I will say, is that yes we are all entitled to our opinion but it does not mean that you shoot everyone down in flames that does not agree with you.

This is my exact point !!

That is exactly the same as what happens to us "negative" owners who voice when we voice our opinions.

Nobody is shooting you down for enjoying the RCZ, but it certainly feels like you are shooting us down when we voice an opinion that may show some critism towards the RCZ, which unfortunatley then turns into a vicious tit for tat circle. And K even YOU know that is happening .

This will just drag on so lets draw a line under it now, if only for the sake of this great site and also for the sake of the RZC.

Agreed ?

A

Anonymous

Damn!!!!!! Wrong lounge, which way is technical??????? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

A

Anonymous

lol,
other way m8, turn round take a left then straight though the double doors :thumbup:

If you are popping back fetch me back a valium :?

A

Anonymous

Alzo said:
...it was never my intention to start a war...

Hmm....why start such a Thread then :eusa-think:
This was the obvious outcome of such an initial statement :roll:

Rcz9191 said:
....rather than degenerating into the mines ok /mines s**** type of threads ...

...If i was Hart I would also be p****d off as what hes talking about.....

What a shame to see this sort of Language being introduced / allowed to remain on this Forum unedited.
Can't recall seeing this type of Language before on any Thread....Is this the way the Forum is being allowed to go :(
No this is not the way the forum is going. Unfortunately this was missed and due to emergency family issues I have not been on the forum properly today. Can I remind members that if they can report a post by clicking on the exclamation mark at the top of each post. This brings it to the Mods attention quicker.

My View:
The point of a Forum is that Owners can explain / elaborate about a personal experience (favourable or adverse) that they have had.
Usually, this is followed by a personal opinion about how they felt about the experience and allows Others to hear about / understand their thoughts and feelings.
Most Posts are made with the express intention of helping / assisting Others who may not be aware of or may not have experienced that particular event.

It would be a shame if only the "Happy Posters" (as they seem to be classed) were able to comment and the "Negative Posters" (as they seem to be classed) not allowed / entitled to express an opinion or relate an experience that has happened to them.

Likewise, for potential Owners perusing this Forum, they should be glad of the personal experiences expressed by both the Happy and Negative Posters to give them a more rounded view of whether this car is for them or not.

Finally, for those that have had nothing go wrong with their RCZs (and I'm sure that is the majority) absolutely great and perfect and long may it continue.
However, IF you do experience anything, then I'm sure you will be keen to express your issue /concern for others to read / understand.

Just look at the number of good things that have come out of such "negative" Posts and the "behind the scenes" work that has been done that now benefits All of us if we ever have the unfortunate experience happen to us in the future.

Anyway, enjoy the Car, the Forum and long may ALL types of views, experiences, opinions, thoughts and helpful tips continue to reign on this Forum and be accepted in the good faith that they were typed.

:beer: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Alzo said:
...so are you now suggesting that I or others should not air their views as they see it...

:D :thumbup: :clap:
Thanks Alzo for (inadvertently I'm sure) agreeing with the exact point of that the "Negative"Posters have been trying to get across.
:beer:

Alzo said:
...if you think this is war then you have lived a very sheltered life...

Welcome to my Valley (Boyo) :thumbup: ;)

:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Now Gentlemen please.
Time out on this matter.

Gorwell you put your point across perfectly, far better than i tried to . :clap:

Alzo, it was always a subject that was going to get a heated reaction from both sides of the camp. :eusa-think:

I think we've all said our bit so lets move on eh. :thumbup:

Ps.
i personaly think sarcasm is a great form of wit, but thats just me i guess, oh and Gorwell of course, but we are both "valley boyos" so it must be in our blood. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Alzo said:
Sarcasm ......is the lowest form of wit

I believe Oscar Wilde completed that sentence with the following

"but the highest form of intelligence"

:greetings-wavingblue:

regards

Marcus

RCZ1

Reaction score
jactac said:
This is my exact point !!

That is exactly the same as what happens to us "negative" owners who voice when we voice our opinions.

Nobody is shooting you down for enjoying the RCZ, but it certainly feels like you are shooting us down when we voice an opinion that may show some critism towards the RCZ, which unfortunatley then turns into a vicious tit for tat circle. And K even YOU know that is happening .

This will just drag on so lets draw a line under it now, if only for the sake of this great site and also for the sake of the RZC.

Agreed ?

Jactac, there may be something in the water that I've drank today but I agree with you :lol:

Nobody wants to be at loggerheads with each other so let's all draw a line under it. At the end of the day it's hardly life and death and after the day I've had today, I can well do without it :beer:

A

Anonymous

This gets my vote as the top thread of 2011 so far :lol: :lol: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
This gets my vote as the top thread of 2011 so far :lol: :lol: :eusa-whistle:

Another "boyo" with that same sense of humour :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.