What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Observation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Jactac, there may be something in the water that I've drank today but I agree with you :lol:

Nobody wants to be at loggerheads with each other so let's all draw a line under it. At the end of the day it's hardly life and death and after the day I've had today, I can well do without it :beer:

Good,
Now then , whats your opinion on the England rugby team, bit bland if you ask me :eusa-whistle: only kidding, :lol:

Just glad it's all water under the bridge :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hi there people,

I have been reading all the posts on this forum, and have just one thing to say we all have are own opinons of what is right and wrong. The rcz that I have just bought is the best looking car by far! and for under 20k you show me something better.

regards
mr beard

A

Anonymous

mrbeard101 said:
hi there people,

I have been reading all the posts on this forum, and have just one thing to say we all have are own opinons of what is right and wrong. The rcz that I have just bought is the best looking car by far! and for under 20k you show me something better.

regards
mr beard

everyone on this forum will agree its the best looking car on the road just now,how come you paid sub=£20k for yours,anyhow this is bebate has nowt to do with the looks of the rcz :)

A

Anonymous

Now is it just me or does anyone else find it very strange that the person that opened this thread has now decided after all this hassle to delete every thread that he/she has posted on this site, including here and other subjects elsewhere. :eusa-think:

Alzo, if your still peeping out from under your rock, please note its not big or clever to wind people up by starting such a thread then shy away when the going gets a bit tough. :thumbdown:

So on that note fairwell and close the door behind you on the way out :evil:
Goodbeye :greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well seeing as the thread starter has now deleted all their posts I'm going to lock this thread as it's not making much sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.