What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie Collecting Car on Saturday!

A

Anonymous

ksb said:
I might have to plan a wee road trip to Aberdeen and see you all, I was brought up in the B.O.D. (Went to Oldmachar).

sounds like a plan :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yip that's a fair few of us now so be good to get us all together. HEAR that Matt???? ;)

A

Anonymous

Very good Starky (...git ;) )!! So...lets do this meet lark then huh? KSB give us a heads up as to when you intend on coming to the Costa Del Deen and we will see if we can organise a welcoming party for you and your RCZ. Dan up for this? Figo...have you been chained to a wedding planning table? Any other Aberdeen area peeps keen?! As far as dates go, Oct, 20th, 26th - 29th, November 5th and 25th are non starters but I'm fairly available most other weekends...for now.

A

Anonymous

Best for me are:

3/4 nov
10/12 nov
24/25 nov

social calendar kinda full for Oct!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Best for me are:

3/4 nov
10/12 nov
24/25 nov

social calendar kinda full for Oct!

More ageing rock bands to see...? ;)

A

Anonymous

am always up for a geeky car meet! One place that is maybe worth checking out is a place where we go with the TVR Owners club. Inverurie's fennel restaurant do a sunday morning "v8 breakfast" where car clubs etc get 10% off a breakfast. Food is good and the owner is always very accommodating and there is usually some other interesting cars/exotica too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/V8-Breakf ... ts&fref=ts

A

Anonymous

How very awesome!! I never knew they did that!! Some great cars outside the place...who is that SYD chap?! I want his job and cars!! Any photos of your cars on there? There are some very nice looking 350Ts in the TVR albums!

A

Anonymous

The T350s are lovely, i originally wanted one but they were so much more expensive! My tuscan is in some of the pictures, the greeny/purple one with T16STO on the plate

A

Anonymous

Is that the guy with the orange maclaren??? Saw it at Alford ..... I WANT ONE!!!

A

Anonymous

He has basically every Ferrari including a f40 and an enzo, lambos the mclaren is his dailly. He takes one to the V8 breakfast most weeks

A

Anonymous

djdan said:
He has basically every Ferrari including a f40 and an enzo, lambos the mclaren is his dailly. He takes one to the V8 breakfast most weeks

Lucky bu**er!!! I wonder what he does...either way, I want his pay packet!! A Mclaren as your daily...how the other half live!!

Your TVR is smart! It's not the same one as the one that I have had park next to me. His has racing exhausts on it. Sounds the business. I'm sure yours still sounds pretty epic too mind you!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
djdan said:

Lucky bu**er!!! I wonder what he does...either way, I want his pay packet!! A Mclaren as your daily...how the other half live!!

Your TVR is smart! It's not the same one as the one that I have had park next to me. His has racing exhausts on it. Sounds the business. I'm sure yours still sounds pretty epic too mind you!!

There is a few TVRs in Aberdeen, although most of the local ones will be in those pictures! Mines loud enough to set off car alarms but others are still nosier! The RCZ wil offer a good we weather alternative tho!

A

Anonymous

djdan said:
mrizzle said:
djdan said:

There is a few TVRs in Aberdeen, although most of the local ones will be in those pictures! Mines loud enough to set off car alarms but others are still nosier! The RCZ wil offer a good we weather alternative tho!

You must be popular with your neighbours... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Especially when i take it out when i go djin and come home at 4am ;)

A

Anonymous

djdan said:
Especially when i take it out when i go djin and come home at 4am ;)

Hahahaha...excellent!! Where do you DJ? I know a couple of guys on the Aberdeen club scene (Giles Walker and Joe Macindoe).

A

Anonymous

Not in Aberdeen, i live in Fochabers at the weekend and Dj in elgin.

A

Anonymous

Ahhh...can't say I'm overly familiar with the nightlife around there.