What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie Collecting Car on Saturday!

A

Anonymous

Hi guys am dan, 24 from Aberdeen.

Decided i needed a new daily driver as my old Astra Van blew up. So was between a RCZ and a Scirrocco and i wasnt willing to wait, even thought id have gone for the RCZ anyway. Bought a HDI demonstrator in Dolphin Blue (although i did prefer the Charcoal) its done 490 miles so its basically new and im picking it up on saturday, very excited. It will join my TVR Tuscan S weekend car in my fleet!

A

Anonymous

welcome to the forum :thumbup: and to the most beautiful car on the Road :dance:

A

Anonymous

OOOOOOOOOOOh......... yer in with the "In crowd "living in Eberdeen mate as the there's a big Dons "cleeck" of them on this forum...........Wans even a Moderator................ :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

djdan said:

Decided i needed a new daily driver as my old Astra Van blew up. So was between a RCZ and a Scirrocco and i wasnt willing to wait, even thought id have gone for the RCZ anyway. Bought a HDI demonstrator in Dolphin Blue (although i did prefer the Charcoal) its done 490 miles so its basically new and im picking it up on saturday, very excited. It will join my TVR Tuscan S weekend car in my fleet!

Woop! Hey Dan! :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: Us Aberdonians are nae a 'cleek', ignore Jass, he's just jealous!

So where did you get the RCZ from? Kemnay? Peterheid?

So, carrying on in the 'AA' vane, I'm Donna, 30-something and I have an Amber Red Hdi, had it for just over a year..... the only one round these here parts, so you'll know me when you see the car! My car joins our Performance Blue Foc-arse RS MkII .... but our new C63 AMG is being delivered this week :dance:

Locally there's....
Richard (Figo), white 200, F7GOS,
Matt (mrizzle -he's the mod), blue 156, SV61 (canna remember the rest)
Mike (Starky), asphalt, MJ57 ARK
..and a newbie whos name I forget, but he's got a white 200 too, SV12.....

shame you didn't get the Charcoal, we haven't got an Aberdonian on the Forum with charcoal :(

So whereabouts are we likely to see you? I'm usually found hanging about Dyce/BoD - live north of the city.....

A

Anonymous

djdan said:

You wouldn't happen to be the chap who has parked next to me in Asda as we mutually looked each other's cars over would you? (Mine's a dolphin too.) The Tuscan looks and sounds awesome. Either way, nice choice, welcome to the forum and hopefully see you around!

A

Anonymous

No it twasant Dan Mr Rizz, as he isn't due to collect his RCZ until Saturday :roll:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
djdan said:

You wouldn't happen to be the chap who has parked next to me in Asda as we mutually looked each other's cars over would you? (Mine's a dolphin too.) The Tuscan looks and sounds awesome. Either way, nice choice, welcome to the forum and hopefully see you around!

Em possibly if i was in my Tuscan, wouldnt be an RCZ as am not getting mine untill Saturday..

No i went up to Inverness for mine, by complete chance really. I stay in Fochabers at weekends so i was only going out a run and they happened to have a demonstrator in stock. Wasnt worth spending an extra 5 ish k and having to wait untill march to get a new one tho!

A

Anonymous

Yup, in the Tuscan. It had one of the sweetest and deepest exhaust notes going. A very very cool car. I'll never buy one personally though as I lost a friend behind the wheel of one fairly recently and the wife has ruled them strictly off limits.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Yup, in the Tuscan. It had one of the sweetest and deepest exhaust notes going. A very very cool car. I'll never buy one personally though as I lost a friend behind the wheel of one fairly recently and the wife has ruled them strictly off limits.

Its sweet but not quite as sweet as one with a slightly different exhaust, which i will be sticking on in the spring. Yeah you need to be carefull, they can be very unforgiving. My mum says no bikes so its the alternative.

Donna, i will be travelling from the Hilton area of aberdeen to dyce everyday. I also work at Rolls Wood Group, recognise the Stark number plate

A

Anonymous

djdan said:
mrizzle said:

Its sweet but not quite as sweet as one with a slightly different exhaust, which i will be sticking on in the spring. Yeah you need to be carefull, they can be very unforgiving. My mum says no bikes so its the alternative.

Donna, i will be travelling from the Hilton area of aberdeen to dyce everyday. I also work at Rolls Wood Group, recognise the Stark number plate

Maybe see you on Stoneywood road then :) I'll be heading in as you go out? Will keep my eyes peeled!

A

Anonymous

Welcome. Happy driving - post some pics when you take delivery please!!

A

Anonymous

djdan said:
mrizzle said:

You work at rolls wood group??? My my small world, not only an Aberdeen owner but same work place too. Welcome, you'll know MJ 57ARK as it sits in wellheads car park every day ;)

A

Anonymous

That will be FOUR RCZ at rolls now ;) grey, blue and two white :)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
djdan said:
mrizzle said:

Maybe see you on Stoneywood road then :) I'll be heading in as you go out? Will keep my eyes peeled!
Only time I've seen ya on stoneywood road Donna you where driving that blue thing lol ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
djdan said:
mrizzle said:

You work at rolls wood group??? My my small world, not only an Aberdeen owner but same work place too. Welcome, you'll know MJ 57ARK as it sits in wellheads car park every day ;)

Yeah i do recognise it, remember seeing it for the first time when we all went to Knockhill was my first real look at one, probably your fault i bought my one! I work at RB211

A

Anonymous

Ah ok the young lad that I was talking too?
Not my fault, think the car sells itself without any help from me ;)

A

Anonymous

No, dont think i spoke to you about it, as at the time i was happy in my old white van untill it blew up last weekend!

ksb

Reaction score
I might have to plan a wee road trip to Aberdeen and see you all, I was brought up in the B.O.D. (Went to Oldmachar).