What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New boy here...

A

Anonymous

bee said:
miss my cc but rcz is better do you recon ?

Well i will find out Saturday 4th Im picking her up from the office... im busy Friday in London and it will be killing me that she is at the office in Stoke! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
Saying goodbye to:

Gonna miss her she has been good to me :beer:

As soon as you get the keys to your RCZ, the Focus will be only a distant memory.

I loved my last car, but only when your in your RCZ it highlights all the things you wont miss about your old car.

Try to get some sleep as you'll find it harder to sleep when you get your new wheels.

All the very best

Beef

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
2 more sleeps! :dance:

Get to bed early so tomorrow comes quicker!!! Enjoy your first day...I did 300kms on my first day!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Ok all I'm here waiting to pick her up Saturday morning I've been and sat in her (covered in snow) all day whilst in London I was getting texts and calls from everyone in the office saying how beautiful she was !! Can u imagine how gutted I felt knowing they have all seen her!! Anyway I'm heading down the M6 about 10am Saturday to London on the M40 and should be cruising around Islington Saturday afternoon weather permitting :dance:

A

Anonymous

Am smiling just thinking about you enjoying your first run :)

A

Anonymous

Come on, nelliebear, we're waiting for that first report...hello...are you there or still out cruising in your new toy :lol: ???

A

Anonymous

Well here we go!

Picked her up at 8am and within 46 miles saw 2 others they are so common!

Drove from Stoke to London A M A Z I N G! so many people trying to get a peak at her as I sped by!

Love her !! Makes me smile every mile!

Left Stoke White arrived in London with beautiful grey streaks all over her but still looking good !

Off to Cardiff Sunday and will post pictures then! But Monday I'm working at Goodwood maybe a quick rock around the track?

A

Anonymous

Congrats and welcome to the owners' club :dance: :thumbup: .Enjoy your new car for as long as the company let you keep it. Looking forward to seeing pics :beer: .

A

Anonymous

Some things I've noticed so far:

I do miss the auto window wiper control.

I need to sort out my iTunes and will probably use my iPod touch for the music in the car.

The boot will not open using the button on the key.

I keep pushing the right top stick as that was my window jets button.

Not too sure about the BIG NUMBERS popping up to change gear.

The dealer didn't even throw in mats for her so I will go and order some can u recommend the Peugeot ones or cheaper knock off ones?

I think in 3 years I will go for the GT :lol:

I'm not knocking her I truley love her! I'm sure I have some adventures ahead!

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
Some things I've noticed so far:

I do miss the auto window wiper control. Ah, yes indeed, you get that on the GT and very handy it is, too.

I need to sort out my iTunes and will probably use my iPod touch for the music in the car.

The boot will not open using the button on the key. As Beef says, hold the button and it should work. It needs to be a couple of seconds but when it works it's very handy.

I keep pushing the right top stick as that was my window jets button.

Not too sure about the BIG NUMBERS popping up to change gear. Don't know if the Sport has the option of more than one screen but press the end of the wiper arm and if the option is there it will change to several other options for display and where the BIG number becomes a weeeeee tiny one you can easily ignore.

The dealer didn't even throw in mats for her so I will go and order some can u recommend the Peugeot ones or cheaper knock off ones? Although I got the nice Peugeot ones I hate the way they get worn after a time so I've actually bought new rubber ones for over them.

I think in 3 years I will go for the GT :lol: Excellent idea

I'm not knocking her I truley love her! I'm sure I have some adventures ahead!
You certainly will, nelliebear. No matter what car you've chosen it's such a dream to drive and every time I come back to my car I'm struck again by how truly beautiful my Freddie is!!!

A

Anonymous

Well I'm back in Cardiff and here are some taken over the last 24hrs...

I have driven 345 miles so far and wow does she look great at night :wave:

A

Anonymous

Beautiful! I'm glad someone has finally posted a pic of a slightly dirty RCZ :)

Enjoy.....................

A

Anonymous

Just looking at your pics, lovely car.

Kept thinking something looks familier......

My Black RCZ GT's number plate is: DA60 AZF.

What are the chances?................

Enjoy the car, I know I am.

Beef

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Nelliebear -- great looking car - Enjoy it :thumbup:

You must have been shivering so much out in the cold judging by the shaky speedo pic :lol:

A

Anonymous

As Scarlet said, nice to see a pic of a DIRTY RCZ :lol: . We're all so proud of our spruced-up babies we don't post the pre-wash ones but in this weather there aren't many opportunities for bath time. Enjoy, and take it easy on those roads :beer: .

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Beautiful! I'm glad someone has finally posted a pic of a slightly dirty RCZ :)

Enjoy.....................

Well thats when I had only driven 148 miles... she is going to be very dirty by the end of the first week will post her pic then :wave:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Hi Nelliebear -- great looking car - Enjoy it :thumbup:

You must have been shivering so much out in the cold judging by the shaky speedo pic :lol:

It was freezing 8 am Saturday morning she had been sat there all friday waiting for me :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Beefburga said:
Just looking at your pics, lovely car.

Kept thinking something looks familier......

My Black RCZ GT's number plate is: DA60 AZF.

What are the chances?................

Enjoy the car, I know I am.

Beef

No way!? Brother and Sister!! mine was from a dealer in Chester...