What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New boy here...

A

Anonymous

AndyH said:
How does manually operating the spoiler run the risk of damaging anything ? If the car itself deploys the spoiler at 34 mph and 97 mph respectively then that also would damage the mechanism ! All the switch inside the car does is manually operate the same mechanism as the car itself utilises
You'd have to ask a mechanic that one...I'm a woman and am simply quoting the car manual and its warning. At the cost of the car I tend to listen when advised by people who know more than I do about these things.

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ, I hope you’ve been taking my advice and have been practicing with the block gear changing methods. Has this made your driving any easier and more enjoyable? I can’t wait to meet up where I will be able to demonstrate the techniques to great effect. I do hope other RCZ members are also practicing. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

jrs said:
Hi BangorRCZ, I hope you’ve been taking my advice and have been practicing with the block gear changing methods. Has this made your driving any easier and more enjoyable? I can’t wait to meet up where I will be able to demonstrate the techniques to great effect. I do hope other RCZ members are also practicing. :greetings-wavingblue:
Hi jrs, indeed I have :thumbup: ...only this morning zoomed from 4th to 6th and also skipped gears on decceleration (not sure of spelling there :oops: ). As for meeting up, unless you're planning a trip across the pond I don't get to England nowadays...invalid mother lives with me so I'm confined to barracks :( .

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ, That’s great news that you are putting my advice into practice, keep it up and it will soon become second nature. Pity about not being able to meet, but you never know what could happen if the BIG ONE can be arranged. Look up Roadcraft on the www and this may help you further. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

I do have a small confession, I have only ever sat in a RCZ never actually driven one yet!! :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Lets just say when work asked me to choose a car the RCZ was top of the list! I fell in love with her as soon as I had seen one in a showroom!

Am I mad?

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
I do have a small confession, I have only ever sat in a RCZ never actually driven one yet!! :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Lets just say when work asked me to choose a car the RCZ was top of the list! I fell in love with her as soon as I had seen one in a showroom!

Am I mad?
Possibly slightly impetuous :lol: but not mad. I think I'd made my mind up to order it even before the test drive and most certainly wasn't/am NOT disappointed and nor will you be :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
nelliebear said:

Am I mad?
Possibly slightly impetuous :lol: but not mad. I think I'd made my mind up to order it even before the test drive and most certainly wasn't/am NOT disappointed and nor will you be :thumbup: .

Agreed. We had more or less made up our mind after seeing it at the 2008 Motor Show and then TV adverts. We did however not order until we had tested it and looked at others. That was a waste of time 'tho' :D :lol:

Cheers

Dave

RCZ1

Reaction score
I ordered mine (in February) months before they came out. I NEVER had a test drive, hadn't seen one in the flesh, hadn't sat in one - only seen pictures. But I knew this was the car for me as soon as I saw the first photograph of it. So NO you are not mad - very much sane I would say :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well I've been told by work that by Dec 1st I will be driving a RCZ!

A

Anonymous

One question does it come with a black roof as standard or White like the body colour?

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
One question does it come with a black roof as standard or White like the body colour?
Black...I think I read once on the configurator that the charcoal came with a charcoal roof but I could have been on medication at the time :lol: . Every other colour comes with black :D .

FGRob

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
nelliebear said:
Black...I think I read once on the configurator that the charcoal came with a charcoal roof but I could have been on medication at the time :lol: . Every other colour comes with black :D .
Yep - no need for medication, charcoal is charcoal as is black on black, I have seen white on white and that does look strange :eek:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Friday the 3rd :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

So the final week in the Ford Focus CC bit too cold to get the roof down but will be driving:

Cardiff - London

London - Cardiff

Cardiff - Tamworth

Tamworth - Cardiff

Cardiff - Stoke

Stoke - Leeds

Leeds - London

London - Cardiff

Then the final run Cardiff - Stoke for the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Awwww can't you fit in a via Cambridge so that me and eyetiepie can see another RCZ?!!!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

Saying goodbye to:

Gonna miss her she has been good to me :beer: