What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New boy here...

A

Anonymous

One more...

\

Nice ass... I like the roof but the back of the car does it for me every time...

its amazing to see how the dirty water flows over the car... I will post a pick later this week when she is V dirty girl!

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
Beefburga said:
Swansway Chester?

Yes... and they didn't even give me mats!! how olds your now?

Delivered to me 15th November.

Sorry to say, it came with mats and a full tank (oh, and 2 Peugeot keyrings)

I'll send you one if you want.

Beef

A

Anonymous

Thanks love a keyring but why not give me your mats... :thumbup:

maybe because mine was a company purchase and done over the phone..? ahh well im gonna ask santa for some mats :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Mats are not standard on the Sport - hence why you have not got any. Mine's a Sport - ordered mats in September and still waiting....

Told by my dealer that there aren't any in the country at the moment - its a Peugeot problem ! ~They are on back order. So I've bought some from elsewhere.....
which are lost in the snow somewhere..... !

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
Thanks love a keyring but why not give me your mats... :thumbup:

maybe because mine was a company purchase and done over the phone..? ahh well im gonna ask santa for some mats :dance:

You can have the passenger side mat, i don't use that one.

A

Anonymous

Today was our first day at work and Lawrence loved it! me too :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Great to have a high mileage user on the forum,as clearly if your car stands up to its daily rigours then the rest of us should have nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well I've already planned the 20,000 miles service in 14 weeks time :wave:

A

Anonymous

Wasn't me!! Just spotted this morning and I know it wasn't me :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

At least you were lucky. Same happened to me in my present car and it broke a small part of the wheel alloy