What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New asphalt

A

Anonymous

No still on spoiler. Still not decided. Some say it doesn't look right and others say it looks great. I'm half and half. Rizzle I'll offer to do your plastics inside if you like. Only take an hour or so and I can show you how easy it is ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
No still on spoiler. Still not decided. Some say it doesn't look right and others say it looks great. I'm half and half. Rizzle I'll offer to do your plastics inside if you like. Only take an hour or so and I can show you how easy it is ;)

Perhaps the spoiler is a bit like marmite? Fudge what everyone else thinks, do whatever makes you happy. It is YOUR car after all. As my father says, "you'll never please every bugger, so you might as well please yourself. That way at least one bugger is happy". A gentleman poet my old man!!

Really...?! You'd do that?! I would gladly take you up on that offer!!! :) :thumbup: What a gentleman you are!!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I have plenty wrap left to do the plastics twice over, be good to put it too good use, if you have a hair dryer and a good sharp pair of scissors we have a go ;)
Can easy do the job some evening when we are both free and I must say, it does make the cheap looking plastics look much much better !
As for spoiler, the jury is still out on it, if I do decide to take it off it's only a sticker ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
I have plenty wrap left to do the plastics twice over, be good to put it too good use, if you have a hair dryer and a good sharp pair of scissors we have a go ;)
Can easy do the job some evening when we are both free and I must say, it does make the cheap looking plastics look much much better !
As for spoiler, the jury is still out on it, if I do decide to take it off it's only a sticker ;)

The missus definitely has a hair dryer if not several(...I tend to prefer towel drying :lol:) and I'm certain that we have some good sharp scissors!! Starky you are rapidly becoming more and more heroic like your partial namesake..Iron Man/Mr Tony STARKs!! :thumbup: Thank you so much in advance...made up!! :)

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm I gonna have a hair dryer and a pair of scissors, not quite iron man ;)

A

Anonymous

Rizzle I'm on holiday for a week now and will be away most of it, nothing over exciting, Glasgow seeing family ect but will get something sorted week after to get yer plastic bits done ;)

A

Anonymous

Awesome!! Thanks Iron Man!! Well enjoy your break. Sometimes no glamorous jet setting to far flung destinations are necessary, all that's required is a break from Aberdeen! I am in Fife just now at an arts festival and am having a ball...I also "caught the sun"!! Mind you...I would catch the sun in a thunderstorm. Damn my Nordic skin. I like to think of myself as being a bit like Thor (minus the physique, facial hair and general mastery of thunder). We are practically on route to being the Avengers!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343589445.979564.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343589445.979564.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,304
A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Thor meets iron man, where's the hulk? :mrgreen:
Was in new York early march and away to San fransisco in September so it's just sunny Glasgow this time round, glad your getting some sun down there in fife, I between the showers.
There's not much scope here to be getting any sun whatsoever. Dam dam rain :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

I've always wanted to go to San Fran but have not yet managed to find my way there...some day soon though I hope!! Let me know if you would recommend it? I have a few friends and relatives that have been and loved it. New York is a truly awesome city and one of my favourite places. However, I don't think I could live there. Any plans for your time in Glasgow? Staying anywhere nice?

Donna - fancy being our Hulk? I'm pretty certain I wouldn't like to make you angry... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Donna - fancy being our Hulk? I'm pretty certain I wouldn't like to make you angry... :lol:[/quote]
:wtf: :mrgreen: Well you might be feeling like Thor right now but that's real brave of you, I'll await for the reply :law-policered:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I've always wanted to go to San Fran but have not yet managed to find my way there...some day soon though I hope!! Let me know if you would recommend it? I have a few friends and relatives that have been and loved it. New York is a truly awesome city and one of my favourite places. However, I don't think I could live there. Any plans for your time in Glasgow? Staying anywhere nice?

Donna - fancy being our Hulk? I'm pretty certain I wouldn't like to make you angry... :lol:

Never EVER call a girl 'Hulk'!!!! OK???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

You should ask Figo to join yer merry band instead......

A

Anonymous

Just a jest Donna. You are far more like the Black Widow (the name has unfortunate connotations but she's ace) :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343645490.588373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343645490.588373.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,282
A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Just a jest Donna. You are far more like the Black Widow (the name has unfortunate connotations but she's ace) :)

I was thinking more Jessica Rabbit ha ha ha

A

Anonymous

Hottest cartoon character ever. I'm sure you pass more than a striking resemblance Donna!! :)

A

Anonymous

Only ever time I've had a crush on a cartoon character
Then again thinking about it, there Lara croft ;)