What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New asphalt

A

Anonymous

:eusa-whistle: Yea the rain fell off the car, not the wax :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Good job Starky but, like Donna, perplexed how you found a window to get that done!! You must have been up at the crack of done!! :thumbup: you plased with your prestige swisswax then?! Should bloody hope so at that price! :lol:

"Done"???? Call yourself a teacher???? ;-)

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:
Good job Starky but, like Donna, perplexed how you found a window to get that done!! You must have been up at the crack of done!! :thumbup: you plased with your prestige swisswax then?! Should bloody hope so at that price! :lol:

"Done"???? Call yourself a teacher???? ;-)

Lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm entirely blameless on that front. Maybe you could conduct a seance and bring it up with Steve Jobs...stupid freaking corrective text!! :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Right so got the Asphalt edition RCZ demonstrator to use today while my car is in getting the wing mirrors replaced...Starky I WANT YOUR CAR!!! This thing is freaking awesome!!! I am actually wholly reluctant to take it back!! Intake back what I said about the 200 not having much more power. Perhaps in real terms it doesn't but it's got a hell of a better pick up across the range! This baby has the JBL speaker pack, the xenons (although I won't make use of them today), NG4 system...the works (apart from quads and mesh grille) and it's captured my heart a little bit!! Shame that it's in the dirtiest condition I've ever seen and RCZ but it's not ruining my enjoyment one little bit. Again, in case you didn't hear me first time round, I WANT THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Is there a badge on the dash?
Can you take a photo of it please?
Scott

A

Anonymous

Wey hey enjoy rizzle. That's the one I had from new for a couple of weeks, it was spotless when I put it back. So you getting more poke from it than your own? ;)

A

Anonymous

Oh and if you want it you'll have to have that one. Your not getting mine :)

A

Anonymous

No badge on dash, you get ashpalt badges on the outside, ashpalt seats and ashpalt scuff plates on door sills.

A

Anonymous

No badge on the dash.

Yup Starky it has more poke...I know because I tested it on south deeside this afternoon :)

On an another note...they have blundered with my wing mirrors and they have arrived untainted which nobody thought to check so I have to trail back out the road to pick up my car with no new mirrors and repeat in a few days when they come back from the body shop. Another Belmont blunder!!!!! :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343400835.092199.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343400835.092199.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,131
A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I have to trail back out the road to pick up my car with no new mirrors and repeat in a few days when they come back from the body shop. Another Belmont blunder!!!!! :(

nae like you've anything better to do just now anyway!!! :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ah that's one great big pain in the butt but look on the bright side, you'll get another go of the ashpalt for the day. Just a thought, not ask them to spray them black, look cool on your motor ;)

A

Anonymous

:) I can neither confirm not deny 2 click spoiler rumours ;)

Nice thought about the mirrors but that never struck me and I believe they are at a body shop to be painted now. Mind you knowing my luck with this lot they won't be right yet so we shall see...

So...Starky...don't fancy a swap?! ;)

A

Anonymous

Your right enough, there's every chance of them coming back black anyways with that lot, maybe even with pink spots :)
Hmmmm a swap, let me think
About that for a second..NO ;)

A

Anonymous

Mmmm...pink spots...that'd be...erm...different!! :lol:

Well Starky should you ever change your mind you know where I am... :thumbup: ;)

A

Anonymous

I retract the remark if you wanted an ashpalt you'd have to buy the one you where driving. Your not allowed to have that one either. I gave Belmont strict instructions not to sell it to anyone from Aberdeen so that I would be the only one haha

A

Anonymous

I also need to add, however stunning that ashpalt is. Mine is better, carbon roof, quads, LEDs plus the k&n on mine adds that little extra ;)

A

Anonymous

Yeah the quads, filter and LEDs are essentials. REALLY like your carbon wrapped roof and interior plastics too!! :thumbup: You ripped it off the spoiler yet though?!?! ;)