What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Arrival - 2.0 Dolphin Blue

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Welcome and glad you are getting familiar with your new RCZ. As you can already tell, you can find pretty much all of the answers to your questions here at the home of the RCZ Family. In regards to the lights coming on when the wipers are on, I find that if the wipers are working more often that is when the lights come on, but when to clear a slight mist from time to time, they do not come on, but then I drive so fast that the rain doesn't have time to settle on the car ;)

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Welcome and glad you are getting familiar with your new RCZ.

Thanks.

RCZ-Performance said:
I find that if the wipers are working more often that is when the lights come on, but when to clear a slight mist from time to time, they do not come on

Have read some more of the manual and it also mentions that the lights come on with the wipers from time to time, perhaps it has to be very heavy rain.

A

Anonymous

I can say today it was bright sunshine along came a shower, wipers started on auto on intermittent, only when they went on to stage 2 did the lights come on as well. No change in light conditions. Very clever I think!

A

Anonymous

Rczmk said:
I can say today it was bright sunshine along came a shower, wipers started on auto on intermittent, only when they went on to stage 2 did the lights come on as well. No change in light conditions. Very clever I think!

Yeah, I think that is it. Light showers, no lights, medium+ rain and the lights come on - a good implementation.

A

Anonymous

scottwb said:
- I seem to have a very annoying rattle on the left side of the car, towards the front, any regular rattly places to look?

Seems to have been caused by the passenger air vent.

A

Anonymous

Hi, welcome

i 2 changed my is250 lexus 4 the RCZ, lots more fun and a lot quicker.

Enjoy

A

Anonymous

Lights will come on when it rains, but only after it has wiped the screen a few times (sort of "how hard is it raining" test)

A

Anonymous

Whiffy said:
Hi, welcome

i 2 changed my is250 lexus 4 the RCZ, lots more fun and a lot quicker.

Enjoy

Thanks, yeah, best thing I ever did:-

- iS220d got about 32 MPG, my RCZ currently 47 MPG :D
- RCZ way quicker at over taking :D
- Lots of interest and favourable comments about RCZ, nobody said a word about the Lexus

A

Anonymous

paul141 said:
Lights will come on when it rains, but only after it has wiped the screen a few times (sort of "how hard is it raining" test)

It seems to have settled down now and the lights do come on when expected.